National Capital Region Jobs Ito Svc Delivery Cons I (00s15f) Position at DXC Technology
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Ito Svc Delivery Cons I (00s15f)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/justified.
- Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity.
- Integrates technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.
- Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently.
- Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
Change Management/ Implementation:
- Independently implements changes/solutions to meet customer and/or trade/IT infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
Patch and Security Management:
- Apply patch and security changes per policy.
- Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Understands the company’s solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
- Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
- Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
Typical skills include:
- (Developing) understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
- (Developing) General understanding of related technologies.
- (Developing) Customer Service.
- (Developing) Project Management .
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DXC Technology (Philippines), Intellectual Property Center Building, Upper McKinley Rd, Taguig, 1630 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The world's largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy servicesto drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across theirIT estates.
Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues atDXC.com.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days