Makati City Jobs It Services, Cyber Security And Infrastructure Manager Position at JC Consulting Asia Pty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of IT Services, Cyber Security and Infrastructure Manager. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, JC Consulting Asia Pty Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱60,000 - ₱75,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JC Consulting Asia Pty Ltd|
|Position||It Services, Cyber Security And Infrastructure Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 75.000|
JCC Asia Back Office Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual with proven high-level cyber security and IT capabilities to fulfil the above new role based in Manila, Philippines. We are looking for a strong business focused IT professional with outstanding communications skills who can work in a complex environment as a collaborative team player with an agile mindset, achieving outcomes within deadlines. Proven ability to lead, mentor and build sustainable productive working relationships with stakeholders in a multidisciplinary environment and champion a “company and client first” culture will also be paramount to success.
The role will support the Chief Executive Officer and the Atlas Board in delivering on its Company objectives through ongoing effective oversight and management of the day-to-day pertaining to the organization’s cyber security and IT management requirements. Note: This position requires full-time attendance in the corporate office located in Makati.
This position reports directly to the company’s CEO and indirectly to the Atlas Board by way of provision of Board reports pertaining to the delivery of IT services and Infrastructure.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the corporate IT and Cyber Security Operations to ensure the company’s products, systems and services manage security risks appropriately.
- Providing leadership, direction and motivation to the company’s IT team.
- Leading real time monitoring, analysis and triage of security events and alerts from multiple sources including but not limited to events from the Security Information and Event Tools, network intrusion systems and Host based Intrusion Prevention Tools.
- Ensuring monitoring of networks and endpoints for security events/alerts for active threats, intrusions and/or compromises is performed effectively.
- Monitoring and assessing emerging threats and vulnerabilities to the environment and ensuring appropriate mitigation activities are implemented.
- Providing security incident response management, trouble shooting, advice, and education within the company.
- Overseeing vendors in the delivery of secure services, including managing the procurement of new services where required in consultation with the CEO.
- Coordinating reporting on security operations for our corporate systems, including input into board reports.
- Reviewing, documenting, and improving processes to contribute to the overall security of the environment inclusive of system updates.
- Security staff and client (new and existing) access password maintenance & monitoring
- The role will be guided by the company’s corporate procedures.
- Managing and ensuring compliance with all internal and external audits inclusive of the administration of corporate hardware assets registrations and distributions.
- Creating and maintaining IT Security policies and IT Security frameworks; and ensuring controls and reporting are in place to maintain compliance.
- Providing reports to the company’s Board as required.
Candidate Personal and Professional Attributes:
To be successful within this role, you will be able to demonstrate significant knowledge and experience in managing enterprise-wide cyber security projects. You will also display evidence of:
· Proven experience in delivery of Cyber security projects and IT management.
· Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills
· Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge, and experience are highly regarded.
· Extensive experience in information security or cyber security management or equivalent role, preferably in Financial Services or other heavily regulated industry.
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Solid knowledge and understanding of international security and risk-related standards, regulatory guidelines, or frameworks.
· High-level management skills and capabilities with proven leadership performance.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in appropriate Information Technology and / or Cyber Security study.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- A trusting and inclusive culture.
- Investing in your continuous professional development.
- Exposure to fast-growing national corporate entity.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JCC Asia Back Office, currently known as "Atlas Outsourcing Pty Ltd", we are an Australian owned and managed company based in Manila. We have a young, energetic and vibrant team of Philippine nationals who are eager to learn about our core business – The Australian Financial Advising Industry. We provide Australian financial advisers access to current and competitively priced administration outsource services that are executed by an Asian based skilled team and managed by an Australian director in Manila, Philippines.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Others
- Specific Location: RCBC Plaza