Makati City Jobs It Application Support L1 (core Banking Software) Position at AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters|
|Position||It Application Support L1 (core Banking Software)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Application Service Desk Specialist will be working in the Service Centre APAC team and support key stakeholders with the objective of delivering high-quality and effective client service activities that meet the client needs and requirements.
You will be acting as the single point of contact for all clients asking for IT support (ITO and AMS); manages the incoming calls, tickets and e-mails. All the issues are tracked through the ticketing tool and notified to the client. The Service Desk Agent also manages the service malfunction/interruption communications and service related report activities.
- Act as single point of contact for clients, handling calls, tickets and e-mails
- Record and track requests, incidents and complaints, keeping clients and stakeholders informed on status and progress
- Make an initial assessment of requests and incidents, attempting to resolve them or escalating them to second level support and/or triggering incident management and change management processes when required
- Manage the requests life-cycle including closure and verification
- Manage service, access and authorization requests
- Manage and execute user management tasks and implement functional security on Avaloq core banking system and selected financial critical services
- Inform clients and/or management in case of service interruptions or planned maintenance activities
- Provide statistics and reports to management and internal/external clients
- Support internal/external clients in using the Ticketing Tool
- Monitor and escalate procedures relative to the appropriate SLA
- Provide management information and recommendations for service improvement
- Identify and contribute to problem identification
What you need
- Academic degree relevant to Banking, Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3 to 6 years of functional experience in IT Service Operation
- 2 to 3 years of application support experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong in communication, able to relate to relevant internal and external stakeholders along with end users
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effective escalation management skills
- Capable of dealing productively with stressful situations
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience working within a matrix-style structure
- Experience with Avaloq Banking System
- Avaloq Banking Suite Foundation
- ITIL certification
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Avaloq, Robinsons Summit Center, 6783 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1985, Avaloq is a global leader in digital banking solutions, core banking software and wealth management technology.Based on fully integrated banking software, Avaloq creates powerful digital solutions for banks and wealth managers through BPaaS – business process as a service, leveraging cloud computing to automate back office services and SaaS – software as a service, providing built-for-purpose business services. This makes Avaloq the only independent banking software provider to develop and also operate its own software, driving the transformation and automation of the financial services industry.Our established core banking system is complemented by three innovative platforms called Engage, Wealth and Insight, providing end-to-end digital solutions at a level of simplicity that will pave the way for the democratization of wealth management. To further spur innovation, we connect our clients with selected fintechs through our open banking marketplace called Avaloq.one Ecosystem.Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has more than 2,00 employees, three R&D centres in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila, and three service centres in Switzerland, Singapore and Germany. We are also present in leading financial and innovation centres across the world, including London, Berlin, Hong Kong, Paris, Luxembourg, Madrid and Sydney.
More than 150 banks and wealth managers with more than CHF 4.5 trillion in assets managed worldwide trust Avaloq for its award-winning products and services.https://ww.avaloq.com/en/reliability-and-resilience-during-covid19-times
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: FS201319797
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Udemy Access, Flexible Work arrangement, HMO + 2 dependents on Day 1