National Capital Region Jobs Ios Developer Position at Indra Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Indra Philippines, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as IOS Developer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Indra Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality and organization
· Advocates Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Stays in touch with project stakeholders via main preferred channels, ie. Telegram, email and mobile;
· Demonstrates expertise and leadership in iOS development;
· Deliver assigned task based on requirement specifications
· Ensure quality of code
· Participation in all Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Scrum, Review, Retrospective)
· Self-organizing and cross functional development
· Creation and execution of unit tests
Experience with Xcode, Gitlab, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager, Firebase
· Strong knowledge proficient with Swift and Apple’s Xcode IDE (minimum experience of 4 years)
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Knowledge of the iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Proficient understanding continuous integration and code versioning tools, such as GitLab
· Familiarity with project management tools, such as JIRA
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3P6+8MR Indra Philippines, Inc., Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Indra in the Philippines
Indra in the Philippines is one of the leading IT services providers in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia. Indra has been operating in the Philippines since 1995, providing a wide range of services across across highly dynamic markets such as Energy and Industry, Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Public Administration.
Our parent company, Indra Sistemas, S.A. is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. It is one of the leading global technology and consulting companies and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. The multinational is a world leader in providing proprietary solutions in the Transportation, Air Traffic and Defense markets. It is the leading firm in Digital Transformation Consultancy and Information Technologies in Spain and Latin America through its affiliate Minsait.
The Philippine office of Indra serves as the Southeast Asian strategic center of the company. We currently manage more than 200 projects, with experience in successful projects in over 15 countries spanning four continents, including Southeast Asian neighbors such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Thailand. Our business also extend to clients in Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. As a leading IT multinational, our local presence in the Philippines serves as a key strength as it assures our clients that they receive the full range of support throughout the lifecycle of any project engagement.
We are comprised of more than 1,200 top-flight IT professionals who have mostly grown within the organization and come from the leading universities in the country. Our consultants have undergone rigorous screening and training programs in order to maintain our level of excellence in providing the utmost in customer service to our clients.
The Philippine office is also a global competency center for offshore development projects worldwide through the Indra Software Labs in Manila. Together with 20 other high-performance software development centers around the world, the Indra Software Labs is able to provide nearshore-offshore local development and constant R&D to provide innovative solutions and services to Indra’s clients.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ipacinc
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Benefits Program