Quezon City Jobs Intelligent Automation Developer Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Intelligent Automation Developer in our business office, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Intelligent Automation Developer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Reed Elsevier Philippines is in need of automation developer who is interested in pushing the limits of traditional automation (RPA) to design and build the Digital Worker of the future.
The ideal candidate has strong grounding in Blue Prism (prefer Solution Designer accreditation), familiarity with complimentary technologies (APIs, OCR, ML, C#, Python, Chatbot, etc.) or Process Design (Lean / Six Sigma, etc.).
- Experience developing RPA solutions preferred; Blue Prism Solution Design preferred
- Excellent communication skills with business stakeholders, including ability to translate business requirements into robust automation solutions
- Active learner and consumer of new technologies, particularly low/no-code development platforms
- Experience of working within an Agile or Scrum-based continuous integration environment
- Comfort developing Process Design documents (business oriented) and technical design documents (solution-team oriented)
- Comfortable working within project planning constraints, communicating project risks and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Be on a dynamic team of developers and testers or implement automation solutions independently
- Additional experience with programming languages such as C#, Java, Python is preferred
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Hybrid Set Up
- Competitive Salary
- Fast track career progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City