National Capital Region Jobs Infrastructure – Aml Transaction Monitoring – Associate Position at Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Infrastructure – AML Transaction Monitoring - Associate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Infrastructure – Aml Transaction Monitoring - Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Title: Infrastructure – AML Transaction Monitoring – Associate
Corporate Title: Associate
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping Deutsche Bank’s business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the Bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment. Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance.
What we will offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Retirement Benefit
- Medical and Life Insurance upon employment
- 20 days Annual Vacation Leaves
Your key responsibilities
- Review alerts as per KODs and set high standards in individual KPI delivery on timelines, QA and productivity
- Evaluate alert generation data as per product criteria regularly to check for anomalies, as well as escalate any data anomalies to stakeholders and work with related offices to assist in resolution
- Evaluate, or assist in the evaluation of volume trends, procedures, QA feedback, audit finding and recommend/create action plan for training, procedural enhancements and/ audit gap mitigation
- Evaluate, in line with specified process goals, alert handling workflow to explore process automation/Robotics benefits
- Provide support/assist AVP in overseeing the team’s production lifecycle, MI preparation, UAT testing and/or any associated process activity as tasked. Along with assisting with internal, external audits and regulatory inspections, when required.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, of either Accountancy or any finance-related courses with a proven record of accomplishment in banking, shared service, or in finance industry. ACAMS or similar industrial accreditation would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of AML laws and experience in Transaction Monitoring and Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) writing capacity or equivalent experience, or education will be required. While having exposure in platforms like ACTIMIZE, FIRCOSOFT, MANTAS, etc. and in delivering AML process automation/Robotics projects
- Structured and independent approach to work, along with strong analytical, problem-solving skills and sound judgment Possess good communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-cultural setting with senior stakeholders across locations and a strong passion to perform in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd., E Square Zone, Four/NEO 4th Avenue, corner 31st Street, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Careers for agile minds
Great minds drive our business forward. Deutsche Bank's success is built on the agile thinking of our people.
We know that a high performance culture goes hand-in-hand with a culture of responsibility – creating value for clients while being sensitive to our impact on the environment, the economy, and wider society.
Join us, and you will be challenged within a culture that nurtures talent, strives for innovation and rewards outstanding performance.
Deutsche Knowledge Services
An organization of Deutsche Bank’s size and strength has impressive service requirements. To meet these needs and exceed expectations, Deutsche Knowledge Services (DKS) operates as a shared service center for Finance and Global Technology and Operations.
Established in 2005 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Deutsche Bank Group, DKS provides financial analysis and reporting, cost management, profit and loss and operations services to internal businesses worldwide.
Based in the Philippines, DKS taps significant potential across the region. We employ more than 200 professionals. Operated independently from Deutsche Bank’s domestic Philippines banking business, DKS is a global service center of the highest caliber. We support clients across the globe, across businesses, asset classes and through the complete life cycle of a trade.
Service delivery is executed through production lines under the business divisions: Finance and Global Technology and Operations. Service excellence is ensured through an overarching infrastructure group covering human resources, technology infrastructure, risk and control, compliance, corporate security and business continuity, legal, transition, corporate communications and corporate real estate and services. As part of the Deutsche Bank Group, DKS is an employer of choice for experienced professionals and university graduates.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)