Manila City Jobs Importation Supply Chain Manager Position at Robert Walters Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Robert Walters Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Manila City and surrounding areas as importation supply chain manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Robert Walters Philippines|
|Position||Importation Supply Chain Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A new and exciting Importation Supply Chain Manager job has become available at a retail company based in Taguig.
About the Importation Supply Chain Manager Role:
The Importation Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the overall strategy and execution of supply chain management function as well as the planning and directing of activities and operations of the business, including procurement, vendor relations, logistics, and distribution.
- Leads the internal initiative to implement and maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system including ERP transaction accuracy, physical inventory events, and cycle accounting as appropriate
- Ensures order management to outright sales transactions service levels are met
- Ensures branch transfer order and interbranch stocks requirements service levels are met
- Oversees and monitors quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Oversees warehouse operations, logistics coordination, and quality control
- Establishes annual goals and objectives (including stretch targets) in line with overall company objectives and manages performance to ensure attainment
- Drives and steers continuous optimisation of processes and technologies within supply chain according to business needs considering cost and service efficiency and leads supply chain excellence
- Demonstrates project integration, planning, communication, and documentation skills to oversee and prepare project team resources requirements in collaboration with cross-functional departments
- Leads supply chain key officers and members in departmental activities including communication instructions, training, achieving goals, quick turnarounds for tasks requested by senior management, progressive discipline, and performance evaluation
To succeed in this Importation Supply Chain Manager role, you should be able to manage and motivate the supply chain team, apply and promote good management practices in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field
- At least 10 years’ experience in importation, supply chain management, operations, warehouse, and purchasing five years of which are in a leadership capacity
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to propel organisation to decision and action while building lasting relationships with people all over the world
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and operational discipline
This retail company has been in the business for more than 20 years and is a leading retail in its category carrying brands that needs no introduction.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, this Importations Supply Chain Manager role is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||37/F, Robert Walters Philippines - Recruitment, AIA Tower, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Robert Walters
Robert Walters plc is an award-winning business and one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment and recruitment outsourcing businesses. The Group specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors, and count FORTUNE 500 companies, investment banks and multinational blue-chip commercial organisations as clients.
Established in 2016, Robert Walters Philippines recruits specialist professionals for permanent roles in the following disciplines: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology and sales & marketing. We understand the market and our team of specialist recruiters are well-equipped with the local knowledge and international expertise to tailor a solution for your recruitment needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-22-06-005
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Specific Location: Makati