Makati City Jobs Implementation Specialist (urgent) Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, KMC MAG Solutions, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Implementation Specialist (URGENT) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱35,000 - ₱65,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Implementation Specialist (urgent)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 65.000|
The Implementation Specialist (IS) provides software training and onboarding support to new SOCi customers. The IS coaches clients throughout the initial implementation of their SOCi account and answers any questions they have. They also recommend and/or help implement other value-added services available through SOCi (social media & reputation management network support, Facebook Business manager assistance, unique use-case-based setup, and guidance).
The IS participates in all phases of onboarding activities for our SaaS customers. She or he will be responsible for ensuring our customers get the very best out of our platform by leading project engagements throughout the first 30 days of a new client’s lifecycle; including requirements gathering, solution design, account customization, training, and both phone and email support.
As our IS you will work with leading executives as well as social media coordinators and must possess the skills to hold both strategic, high-level conversations with the ability to explain complex concepts in comprehensive ways, while also providing daily technical-focused support to savvy users of our platform.
Our specialists achieve this by understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as the first touch point in a customer’s experience after licensing SOCi, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the SOCi platform.
- Collaborate with Sales and Service teams to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding
- Work with clients to identify, correct, and advise on how to align business objectives within the SOCi software. You’ll be your client’s hero, ensuring their success from day 1
- Become an expert on the SOCi platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication. Provide implementation training & documentation in line with purchased products / services. Help them get oriented to our software and excited about the journey ahead
- Manages configurations and setups within the SOCi software, and any other relevant networks (if appropriate)
- Schedule additional training sessions for clients after each completed training session as needed. Assess what they need to be completely comfortable using the software
- Provide excellent phone and email technical support on platform in order to assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- Work with Engineering, Sales, Client Success, Creative Services, and Marketing, as needed, to resolve issues
- Responsible for managing workload and communicating any backups as needed
- Provide constant feedback to the Manager of Client Success on platform adoption, usage rates, issues surfaced, churn indicators and red flags, onboarding status, feature requests, and all other customer needs
- Escalate issues to the appropriate team that may arise during the onboarding process and see them to through to resolution
- Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
- Exhibit adherence to SOCi onboarding TTV policy and procedures
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product /service onboarding
- Be a SOCi onboarding expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally
- Quickly pick up and disseminate any updates to the product, both to your customers and to your internal teams as needed during onboarding phase
- Develop credibility and earn customer trust by demonstrating expertise, professionalism and an ability to listen, digest and offer solutions
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with Salesforce and any experience with CRM or SaaS support software is a plus
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
- Ability to problem-solve and generate creative solutions to onboarding challenges, while working effectively with providers, staff, and business partners
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and a diverse workload, while achieving results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Google, Facebook or Yelp listings knowledge is a Plus
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role for a technology company (preferably SaaS).
- Highly organized and high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple onboarding projects with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation.
- Strong technical aptitude and a drive to learn.
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships.
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent.
- Coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to constant self-improvement.
- Experience with embracing change in a high-growth environment
- Proven record for project management of customer integrations to successful outcomes and accelerated Time to Value
- Proven ability to successfully manage conflict, proven team leadership and meeting facilitation skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kmc Mag Solutions, Inc., 1634 4th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)