National Capital Region Jobs Human Resources Generalist Position at Tenet Global Business Center, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Tenet Global Business Center, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Human Resources Generalist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Tenet Global Business Center, Inc.|
|Position||Human Resources Generalist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The HR Generalist is responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR support to the employees. The HR Generalist supports the HR Business Partner in rolling out various HR initiatives and projects aligned with the business strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides support and timely response to employees with regard to a variety of HR processes across various HR functions such as onboarding, compensation and benefits, training, exit management, employee mobility, grievance management, performance management, etc.;
- Ensures and works closely with HR Operations in making sure that the reporting lines, job level, position title, cost center code and all employment information are accurate and complete at all times;
- Designs and implements local employee engagement and recognition programs, in coordination with Operations leadership team, as deemed required and aligned with the business strategy;
- Monitors employee regularization, performance evaluations, change of assignments both lateral and vertical, including pertinent activities involving employee onboarding and offboarding;
- Ability to interpret and advises on general policies and procedures as deemed applicable, and escalates to HRBP as appropriate;
- Prepares reports as deemed required by the HRBP and the Operations Leadership;
- Supports the HRBP in various HR policies, procedures, programs and projects rollout and cascades as required;
- Assists the HRBP on employee relations issues, and hearings as needed
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or business; or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 2-3 years HR Experience, preferably in a medical or outsourcing environment
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Willing to work in a nightshift schedule
- Competitive Salary
- HMO on day 1 plus 1 dependent; Additional 2 HMO dependents upon regularization
- Group life insurance
- PTO Credits
- Annual Appraisal
- Annual Performance Bonus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Tenet Global Business Center, Inc., 18th floor Asian Century Center, corner, 1634 4th Ave, Taguig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading fortune 500 Hospital and Healthcare company just opened it's Philippine office in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Be part of the pioneer shared services team and make a positive impact to the community.
We are a community built on care. Our caregivers and supporting staff extend compassion to those in need, helping to improve the health and well-being of those we serve, and provide comfort and healing. Your community is our community.
Our company is a healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We operate 65 hospitals and approximately 500 other healthcare facilities across the US. The company is listed in the NYSE.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Night Shift