National Capital Region Jobs Human Resource Generalist Position at ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of human resource generalist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱30,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc.|
|Position||Human Resource Generalist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
You will be part of all aspects of the human resources-related activities in the company. You are both analytical and empathetic, have a desire to make a difference, and thrive in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment. This role involves functions such as end-to-end recruitment, monitoring employee performance, and creating policies related to the well-being of all employees.
You are expected to be involved in the different facets of Human Resources:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and staffing
- Conduct employee orientations, onboarding, and offboarding
- Administer employee regularizations
- Compensation & Benefits
- Administer compensation and benefits (HMO)
- Payroll & Timekeeping
- Process/assist in timekeeping reports every cut-off
- Submit to our accountant for processing and do a final verification
- Performance appraisal
- Manage employee performance reviews
- Employee Relations
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Administer NTEs, consultations, memos, in accordance with the company’s Code of Conduct
- Employee Engagement
- Budget and organize employee activities
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Develop and document policies throughout the organization
- Implement company rules, regulations, and policies
- Make suggestions and recommendations to existing company policies
- Training and Development
- Help organize training & development initiatives
- General administration
- Handle all HR documents, forms, and templates
- Maintain correctness of employee files and records
- Send out internal emails for company memos and announcements
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Other tasks that relate to the function of the human resources
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ThinkBIT Solutions, 75A 8th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ThinkBIT is an award-winning software development outsourcing company based in the Philippines operating for 7 years servicing corporate, and multinational organizations globally.
Among ThinkBIT's clientele are Globe Telecom Inc., a leading Telco in the Philippines, and international organizations such as UNDP, WHO, and World Vision.ThinkBIT has also service clients in varied regional markets such as the US, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, and more.
ThinkBIT offers fully end-to-end custom software development services geared towards corporate entities.
1. DevOps Services (AWS, GCP)
2. Mobile Application Development Services
3. Web Application Development Services
4. Project Management Services
5. Game and Gamification Development Services
6. Quality Assurance Services
ThinkBIT's projects have won various international awards such as The Stevie Awards and the Asian Rice Bowl Awards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexitime (Output-based), Internet Reimbursement, Work From Home
- Specific Location: Quezon City