National Capital Region Jobs Hr Transformation Specialist – Project-based (6 Months) Position at B & M Global Services Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Transformation Specialist - Project-based (6 months) in our company, B & M Global Services Manila, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||B & M Global Services Manila, Inc.|
|Position||Hr Transformation Specialist - Project-based (6 Months)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The HR Transformation Specialist will – Contract (6 months) support Project WorkBrite and work with the WorkBrite PMO Lead, Workstream Leads and Core Team members to execute a plan that Baker McKenzie is embarking on to transform the delivery of HR services with the implementation of SuccessFactors across the firm’s network of global offices.
SuccessFactors is an SAP company and is a leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software delivering a complete set of tightly integrated talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics, and planning tools that will allow the firm to more closely align people strategy with business success.
The role holder is an experienced HR professional with strong learning agility, who can support multiple workstreams as needed. This position will primarily support the PMO team, but will also support other Project WorkBrite workstreams and activities as needed including Service Delivery, Process Mapping, Training, Change Management, Documentation, Testing, People Systems and other Project WorkBrite team scope. The role holder will provide support for the full lifecycle of the Program from design, build and launch through to scaling of all services throughout the Firm.
- Provide support for the PMO and people project workstreams internally and with vendors helping to align key priorities and dependencies, and manage risks, issues, timelines, and scope
- This workstream also helps to support the success of all project workstreams
Operating Model and Service Delivery:
- Support operationalizing the target operating model including the establishment of People Operations and its in-scope HR Service Delivery sub-functions and People Systems & Services enabled by the SuccessFactors platform
Process, People Systems & Testing:
- Provide support for designing, implementing, and testing HR processes and systems and ensuring that the systems meet requirements
- Participate as an active member of the Project WorkBrite Core Team, attending calls, sharing knowledge, participating and supporting the project when/where necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree related to business and/or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting large, complex, global, HR strategy & transformation projects including the full HR transformation lifecycle from strategy through implementation and optimization preferred
- Functional knowledge of Human Resources and related Information Systems Role Profile Specialist Function
- Experience in project management within a consultancy firm, professional services, legal, or IT industry
- Experience in implementing SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting & Onboarding, Succession, Performance, and Learning modules)
- HR Operating model and service delivery design and implementation experience
- Experience in a legal and/or professional services environment is highly desirable
- Highly analytical, attention to detail with a special interest in business transformation, and experience supporting custom development projects with agile methodologies
- Analytical skills with experience supporting the creation of cases for change and business cases
- Excellent collaboration skills and comfortable with an agile and iterative development process that includes accepting and managing feedback from various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with both team members and internal business constituents and comfortable mediating between stakeholder needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility
- Relationship building, gaining consensus, and adoption methods
- Continued drive for excellence and high quality, despite frequent iterations, changes in priority, scope, and stakeholders
- Experience with Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Office applications, project management processes, tools, and applications
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SHRM-CP (SHRM – Certified Professional) Preferred
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||B&M Global Services Manila, Inc., BGC Corporate Center, 30번가, corner 11th Ave, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 200 as a pioneer in the legal industry, B&M Global Services Manila is currently the largest shared services center of leading international law firm brand, Baker McKenzie. B&M Global Services Manila is part of a global network of service centers which provides support and strategic service delivery solutions to the firm’s 77 offices across 46 countries. Aside from providing world-class careers in various fields, it also offers a professional development program, exposure to global best practices, and opportunities to give back to the community through Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
Close to 1,00-strong, its people are its greatest asset. Cultivating their trust and focusing on their agility and passion enables the company to become strategic partners to Baker McKenzie lawyers worldwide
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement