National Capital Region Jobs Hr Senior Supervisor (junior Manager) Position at PERFECT HEALTH SPECIALTY SHOP
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR Senior Supervisor (Junior Manager) in our business office, PERFECT HEALTH SPECIALTY SHOP.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱40,000 - ₱50,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PERFECT HEALTH SPECIALTY SHOP|
|Position||Hr Senior Supervisor (junior Manager)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
HR Senior Supervisor (Junior Manager)
· Establish and update HR policy and procedures to ensure that employees have standard work guidelines in performing their job,
· Implementation of company rules and regulations by observing due process of Philippine Law,
· Ensure that company compliance with the mandated government rulings such as DOLE, SS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig,
· Checking and reviewing the payroll reports submitted by the Payroll Supervisor
· Oversee the hiring and selection for the completion of the manpower requirements of every department,
· Oversee and monitor the on time submission, and accurate report of the marketing, sales evaluation (every 3rd and 5th of the month),
· Making sure that all HR records are updated, organize and properly kept.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required
- at least 3 years experience in same position
- 27 to 45 years of age.
- willing to assign in Vito Cruz Malate Manila
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Perfect Health Philippines, 1015 Zobel Roxas St, Makati, Zobel Roxas St, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERFECT HEALTH began in 1996 in Indonesia. Back then, we were a retailer for massage equipment and handheld massage devices at major roadshows and events. As the business gained popularity, PERFECT HEALTH diversified into retailing at a major shopping mall. By 2006, the total channel of sales outlet touches 37 flagship stores and 40 points of exhibition teams across the country of Indonesia.
Later on, in 2002, the first flagship store was opened at Malaysia most popular mall THE PAVILLON MALL in Kuala Lumpur. In 2008, as the customer shopping pattern switched toward digital, PERFECT HEALTH started its online website for the convenience of after-sales services and new customer groups outside the capital of Malaysia.
In 2010, PERFECT HEALTH entered the Philippines with the first showroom at Manila Ocean Park. PERFECT HEALTH served as the pioneer company in its segment in the Philippines. With the rising of popularity, PERFECT HEALTH max up to sixteen consulting teams cater for roadshowing and exhibiting around the Philippines. Today, Perfect Health expanded to 45 retail stores and 65 exhibits across the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia with a full range of massage products to cater to millions of customers across the Region.
Our company, Perfect Health, enhances its research and development of our products to provide innovation, improve design, and structure to be above market trends. Our management is supported by people with the best experience in medical equipment products. We work with experienced Professional health consultants excell services to top the value of the brand name. Our core is all about health and wellness massage products to cater to our valuable customers by providing first-class and well-engineered health care products with an attractive and affordable price range. All of our products have been recognized and tested by C.E (Conformité Européenne), G.S (Global System), and T.U.V S.U.D. Our stores are located in all major cities in Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines are equipped and designed with modern and contemporary designs.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Free operation uniform, Health Card, and Incentive Leave, Business attire, Monday to Saturday
- Specific Location: Manila