Pasig City Jobs Hr Intern Position at Converge Information and Communications Technology Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Intern in our company, Converge Information and Communications Technology Solutions. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a tempoaray system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Converge Information and Communications Technology Solutions|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Organizational Development or Psychology or any related field
- Draft, schedule, and coordinate the Week 1 Onboarding Plan for new hires under the Corporate Support Groups.
- Assist and ensure that new hires undergo departmental orientation (discussion of Immediate Supervisor on Probationary Employment Evaluation Form).
- Assist and ensure 100% compliance with the encoding of Objective Key Results in the Performance Management System.
- Assist and ensure 100% compliance of participants in the Excel training, Pillars of Leadership Training, and other training that involves the development of the employees.
- Assist in sourcing vendors and organizers of training that are outside CU to help and support employees reach short and long-term career goals and improve current job performance.
- Assist in improving the Organizational Structure of Corporate Support Groups (redesign the Table of Organization).
- Assist in the collection of signed documents for record upkeeps.
Special Project – ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT (OCM)
- Assist in scheduling employees for Focus Group Discussions (FGDs), Role Mapping Sessions, and training schedules for the Business Process Owners (BPOs) and key people of the Finance System Project.
- Willing to report onsite from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Converge Information And Communications Technology Solutions Incorporated, 1208 Garnet Rd, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
No client is the same, so neither are our services.
Converge creates relevant and affordable solutions for its clients, providing “best of breed” world-class ICT products and personalised services to its expanding list of partners.
Delighting our customers by taking care of our own.
World class ICT organization that empowers people, businesses and the nation to be their best.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: CS200716094
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Communications and Transportation Allowance (if necessary)