Makati City Jobs Hr Generalist (one Earth Organics) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HR Generalist (One Earth Organics). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Hr Generalist (one Earth Organics)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The HR Generalist provides strategic and hands-on support for the HR function in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, compliance, benefits, compensation, and training.
Overview of Duties:
- Partner with hiring managers and central administration to identify budgeted personnel needs and then develop detailed and compliant job descriptions
- Organize and coordinate recruiting process (create ads, manage on-line postings, schedule interviews, administer assessments, extend offers, prepare new hire paperwork)
- Organize and implement the onboarding process for new hires (conduct orientation to the Institute, present and explain benefit offerings, and provide employees with a welcoming and inclusive experience)
- Assess potential candidates for fit within position (skills, education, competency, culture alignment)
- Provide employee relations support for employees and managers, including resolving issues
- Manage outside immigration attorney throughout the visa process and provide guidance to managers and employees as needed on green card, H, J, and F Visa processes.
- Assist HR Director in maintaining departmental budget.
- Assist HR Director in work with outside consultant for annual compensation studies.
- Facilitate scheduled performance review process, providing guidance, tools and training for managers and employees.
- Develop and deliver various HR trainings (open enrollment, performance evaluations, HR best practices, etc.)
- Assist in 403(b) and benefits enrollment administration
- Provide HR reports as needed to central administration and scientific leadership
- Maintain current working knowledge of compliance and regulatory concerns, industry trends and best HR practices
- Participate in continuous HR improvement initiatives and metrics
- Maintain confidentiality and accurate HR files
- Handle other HR duties, as needed
Professional and Education Requirements:
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge of principles and best practices for recruitment and selection
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills with employees and all levels of management; able to create a working environment of open communication and trust
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to confidentially manage HR and medical related information and demonstrate ethical and professional conduct at all times
- Proven ability to partner with executive leadership to provide expertise on HR initiatives
- Proficiency with HRIS systems
- 4-year college degree in Human Resources or similar field, PHR or SPHR a plus
- 3-5 years experience in a HR position required, experience in a research or biotech environment
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days