National Capital Region Jobs Graphic Artist Position at Artistespace Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Artistespace Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as graphic artist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱25,000 - ₱35,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Interpret client’s creative brief and develop concept and design to suit client’s needs;
- Research on information and data and produce new ideas and concepts;
- Be innovative in redefining design brief within the constraints of time and cost;
- Does layout translations and resizing;
- Can do minor video editing;
- Proofread to ensure accurate artwork;
- Work as part of the team with project managers, copywriters, other designers, art directors, and colleagues;
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies;
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards;
- Ensure that the QMS confirms to ISO9001: 2015;
- Ensure processes are delivering intended outcomes;
- Report to Top Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations;
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus;
- Ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained; and
- Perform other related tasks as directed by the Creatives Director
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 406, Artistespace Inc., The Centerpoint Building, Garnet Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Benefits upon regularization (VL, SL, EL, HMO, Bonus)
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Provide housing/accommodation if deployed onsite
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ArtisteSpace is a marketing company where creativity is in action and excellence is on display. This, in a nutshell, captures the heart and soul of our company that aims above all to put our client’s brand messaging and marketing needs before anything else.
- Conference and Meeting
- Brand Activation
- Custom Design
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 009-052-974-000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Regularization Benefits, Smart Casual