National Capital Region Jobs General Ledger Accountant | Wfh | Cpa Position at Personiv
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as General Ledger Accountant | WFH | CPA. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Personiv, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||General Ledger Accountant | Wfh | Cpa|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Preparation of journal entries and closing activities
- Responsible for the accuracy of AP and AR transactions
- Maintain and monitor the store’s AP and AR aging
- Assisting in generation of monthly Payable and AR reports for the client’s Controller.
- Reconcile AR and AP’s GL and SL
- Performs other duties assigned by his/her superior.
- Analyze variances.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting graduate, preferably CPA with at least 5 years ofexperience
- Knowledgeable in accounting software preferably SAP, Quick books, NetSuite, or Xero.
- Organized and with keen attention to detail.
- Willing to work on night shift schedule.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Personiv Philippines, 6F Aeon Center Bldg., North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Indefinite WFH arrangement
- HMO and Insurance on Day 1, and competitive incentives
- Great Culture, Engagement Activities, Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Personiv is a trusted outsourcing provider with a 30-year track record of innovating solutions. Our goal is to provide an adaptive talent workforce to amplify team productivity. From repetitive tasks to specialized skills, Personiv productivity professionals boost efficiency and profitability for the companies we serve.
To build partnerships with companies who want cost-effective solutions to improve productivity and profitability.
We believe talent is the solution to all business challenges and on-demand access to talent is the ultimate competitive advantage for businesses who need the flexibility, efficiencies and scale outsourcing provides.
What Makes Us, Us
Efficiency - Efficiency is ultimately what we deliver to clients both in terms of the ease with which we help companies leverage our outsource services and the cost-savings they get because of it.
Quality - For us, quality begins and ends with our people. We work to recruit and retain best talent so that we can deliver top-notch solutions for our clients, and our ability to consistently deliver high-quality work in both core and new lines of business.
Ingenuity - One of our greatest strengths is our ability to evolve and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities. We embrace change, explore possibilities, and never close the door on an idea or line of business without first understanding how it can impact our business and long-term vision for success.
Pride - We take pride in our people and they take pride in us as a company. Ultimately, we work at the discretion of our clients, but take great satisfaction in the opportunities and environment we provide to our employees. We are passionate not only for our work but also for the culture and success of Personiv as a company.
Service - One of the key differentiators for us at Personiv is our flexibility and versatility. By working with our clients, to create custom solutions for their business, we not only help them address their current challenges, but also lay the foundation for a long-term relationship.
Confidence - With over 30 years of experience in the BPO space, we have an extensive history of working with our clients to help them meet the evolving needs and requirements of their business. Buukt from this rich history is the belief that we can find and deliver the specific talent companies need, regardless of industry.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Variable Performance Incentives, Trainings, Employee Recognition and Engagement, Shifting Schedule