Pasig City Jobs General Accountant | Hybrid | Dayshift Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of General Accountant | Hybrid | Dayshift. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Acquire BPO, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||General Accountant | Hybrid | Dayshift|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The Accountant will handle, prepare, compute, manage, research, and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity, and cash flows of small- to medium-sized businesses. Your day could see you:
- Perform month-end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Prepare ad hoc reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers
- Prepare and submit financial reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Review all financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Reconcile daily bank transactions
- Process approved sales invoices
- Process supplier invoices received from email and prepare a summary of the weekly listing of invoices for payment. Ensure all suppliers’ invoices have been approved
- Prepares purchase order as requested by the client
- Record month-end accruals, prepayments, and other journal entries
- Checks monthly end accruals, prepayments, and other journal entries
- Checks monthly credit card statements and AU expense reports
- Update weekly reports such as cash flow, KPI tracker, and cash position statement
- Preparation and lodgment of BAS/IAS
- Payroll processing which includes leave management, superannuation lodgment, Workcover lodgment, STP Filing, and payroll tax lodgment (as required)
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Has working experience in GA process
- Preferably knowledgeable in AR and AP process
- Preferably knowledgeable in XERO Accounting System or any accounting software
- At least 2 years of working experience in the accounting field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably a CPA
|Address||Acquire BPO Philippines | Head Office & Recruitment Hub, 37th & Mezzanine Floors, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Ruby Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Dayshift schedule
- Weekends Off
- HMO + 2 Free Dependents upon hire
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time
- Specific Location: Cyberscape Gamma, Ortigas