Makati City Jobs Game Designer Position at GSS Lab Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, GSS Lab Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Game Designer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||GSS Lab Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate design concepts.
- Familiarize with game mechanics, user experience design, and level design.
- Understanding of game analytics and how to use data to inform design decisions.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with the team.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including artists, programmers, and producers.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years experience Bachelor’s degree or higher in game design, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in designing and developing games, preferably in a team environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing design concepts, prototypes, and finished games.
- Proficiency in game design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of game engines, such as Unity or Unreal Engine is a Plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts to stakeholders and team members.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GSS Lab Inc,., 144 2nd floor PH, Amorsolo Street, Makati, 1222, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GSS Lab Inc, we take pride in assisting our business partners in creating innovative technologies that let them run their businesses more effectively.
We use our profound awareness of the opportunities and challenges faced by our clients. In response, we build unique solutions that enable our clients to react promptly to rapidly changing market trends and steadily rising customer demands.
Our clients may concentrate on their business objectives and reduce labor costs while maintaining the highest quality standards thanks to our creative solutions and qualified personnel.
We are confident in our abilities to contribute to your business growth.
THE GSS STORY:
GSS Lab Inc. is a Japanese software company based in the Philippines specializing in website development, mobile application development, and IT services.
We are the industry standard in service to software development - with top-notch service and expertise.
To provide beneficial software technologies that go beyond our client’s expectations.
Excellence:We constantly set the standard for the industry, from cultivating our talent to delivering the best, most cutting-edge products and dependable support.
Integrity:In each interaction, whether with clients or our peers, we are honest and accountable to foster a positive and productive work environment.
Teamwork:We encourage respectful discussion in the pursuit of a common objective and value close collaboration among our diverse range of talents and viewpoints.
Agility:We have the adaptability to scale from start-up to enterprise-sized challenges because we are responsive to constantly changing markets, technologies, and customer preferences.
- Website Development
- Web Based System
- Web and Mobile Development
- Offshore Development
- IT Consulting
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201901230
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)