Pasig City Jobs Full Stack Web Developer Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Acquire BPO are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as full stack web developer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Full Stack Web Developer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
You’ll be working with the latest and greatest technology to build applications ranging from SPAs to multi-platform applications supporting global enterprise platforms.
Your team is comprised of Frontend, Backend & Full-stack developers, DevOps engineers as well as dedicated QAs. Whilst your focus will be to work directly with the development team, you will also work with our design team to define requirements for UI / UX aspects of the components and web applications that you build.
The projects you will work on will challenge and excite you with an array of technical requirements. An example of recent and ongoing projects includes distribution & visualization of live sports data, video on demand subscription services, a SAAS based marketing analytics platform and heaps more.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Developing modern client-side web applications using modern technologies including Vue.js, NuxtJS, Directus, and Node.js.
- Experimenting with and adopting modern technologies including building multiplatform applications.
- Collaborating as part of a team of UX & UI designers + frontend, backend & full-stack engineers.
- Participating in code reviews with our Tech Lead and component reviews with our design team to get the most out of your skills.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- A belief in the benefit of pushing business logic to the frontend.
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS and W3C standards + responsive web development.
- Solid understanding of MySQL and database architecture.
- Experience with modern development tools & process version control should be second nature using Git.
- Experience interacting with APIs using fetch to request, update and parse data.
- Excellent communicator with a positive nature and attitude willing to both share knowledge and train others.
- Computer Science, IT / Engineering degree, Design / Media focused degree or any other qualification that you see as relevant.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Acquire BPO Philippines | Head Office & Recruitment Hub, 37th & Mezzanine Floors, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Ruby Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time
- Specific Location: Cyberscape Gamma, Ortigas