Manila City Jobs Full Stack Software Engineer (jolt) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Jobstreet Philippines, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as full stack software engineer (jolt) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Full Stack Software Engineer (jolt)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Here at JOLT, we’re on a mission to Accelerate the shift to zero-emissions mobility. Electric Vehicles (EVs) will play a pivotal role in supporting a future based on renewable energy. That’s why we are building a large-scale network of 100% renewable-powered, free, EV charging stations to make charging more convenient, fast, and affordable.
- We are on the hunt for a Full Stack Software Engineer. This role will support the Product and Operations team in building, deploying, and maintaining outstanding mobile app experiences for JOLT customers.
- Work across the full stack, designing and building highly scalable distributed solutions in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Work collaboratively with the Product Manager and Designer to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Estimate full life cycle development effort
- Lead technical design and implementation of new projects from discovery through to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- 5+ years full stack development experience, using ReactJS/Redux/Hooks, Node.js/Express, and TypeScript
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Rapidly prototype applications to showcase new concepts and ideas and push to full production
- Ability to suggest new technologies and approaches
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Customer-centric approach with experience in best UI/UX best practices
- Experience with AWS (desirable)
- Experience with OCPI and OCPP protocol will be highly regarded
- “Can do” attitude
- A get-things-done approach
- Curious and eager to learn
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, and work independently and within a team
What to expect…
- We’re trying to make a difference at JOLT and need entrepreneurial team players who can problem-solve and thrive in ambiguous environments. Even if you don’t think you’re the perfect fit – that’s ok! If you’re passionate about our mission to Accelerate the shift to zero-emissions mobility, we want to hear from you!
- Our customers come from all backgrounds and it’s important that our staff do too. If you think you could add value to our organization, apply now and let us know why JOLT is the right fit for you.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days