Makati City Jobs Full Stack Developer Position at Eternal Gardens Memorial Park Corporation (ALC Group of Com)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Eternal Gardens Memorial Park Corporation (ALC Group of Com)|
|Position||Full Stack Developer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Must be graduate of computer science, IT, or equivalent
- With at least 1 year of work related experience in full stack development
- Must have experience in handling both web based projects
- Willing to work in Makati
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Eternal Gardens, Dominga Building III, 2113 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Corner Dela Rosa Street, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The ALC Group of Companies is a conglomerate engaged in various business activities, such as insurance protection, media, pre-need assurance, automotive, banking and finance, security, education, hotels, and real estate. The companies' ultimate goal is to serve the Filipinos in the best way possible by providing their needs and improving their quality of life.
The group has been providing a well-balanced lineup of products and services that are carried by its flagship companies in a synergistic way. This translates to more service solutions readily available to each client who engages the services of any of its member companies.
A proponent of service, development, and innovation, Ambassador Antonio L. Cabangon Chua founded the ALC Group with the welfare of his fellowmen in mind. Taking into consideration the needs of every Filipino, from the time of birth to the end of ones life,
Ambassador ALC established the companies along with his trusted partners and other investors. Each company has a rich history that tells of the founders struggles and triumphs while establishing it until it became stable and successful. To date, the ALC Group has a total of more than 20 member companies and employs almost 4,00 employees from all over the country. As it continuously expands its network, the conglomerate is also constantly in search of skilled and talented individuals to join its pool of competent staff, officers, and executives.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)