Makati City Jobs Finance Officer | Makati Position at MedGrocer
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, MedGrocer is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Finance Officer | Makati for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱40,000 - ₱50,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Finance Officer | Makati|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
MedGrocer’s digitally-enabled “medicine-as-a-service” platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Finance Officer directly oversees the daily operations of the Finance team, identifies areas of improvement for finance processes, and provides recommendations. They also support other business units by providing financial and management analyses to enable cost-efficient decision-making.
- Supervises the Finance and Business Intelligence team to ensure timely and accurate daily operations
- Analyzes the monthly financial performance of the various business units to provide direction and insights in making decisions to achieve company objectives and growth
- Guarantees compliance with tax laws, including timely tax return preparation, submission, and payments, by keeping up-to-date with BIR rulings and regulations
- Prepares financial and management analyses to provide in-depth analysis reports to assist top management on decision making
- Improves financial systems and develops policies and processes to initiate corrective and preventive actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance-related role, ideally with major auditing firms
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure is preferred, but not required
- Must work onsite in Makati
- Progress: To work on projects that involve managing documents and reports while handling a team, which would allow you to exercise your organization, analytical, and leadership abilities. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities in the field of finance.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform in order to provide holistic and proactive medical interventions through digital platforms that enable medicine-as-a-service to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MedGrocer (MG Health Solutions), 24F Centuria Medical Makati Kalayaan, cor Salamanca, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Focused on advancing integrated and holistic healthcare
- Innovative, dynamic, and team-centric culture
- Fast growing company providing accelerated career and development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently.
We serve 500,00 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)