National Capital Region Jobs Finance Officer Position at ILO Construction, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
ILO Construction, Inc has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as finance officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱23,000 - ₱25,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||ILO Construction, Inc|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Has experience working in the construction industry is preferred
- Able to demonstrate innovation and good judgment; has sufficient problem solving and decision-making skills
- Works well under pressure, flexible, energetic, dependable, has professional conduct
- Highly analytical, multi-skilled
- Strong organization and time management skills, solution-oriented, self-starter, works well with a team
- Can work effectively with minimum supervision
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Ilo Construction, Incorporated, Ilo Building, 195 Gregorio Araneta Ave, Quezon City, 1113 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Fast paced environment and room for growth
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Recognized as a key leader in the general construction industry, ILO Construction, Inc. has been delivering exceptional quality services to its clients since 1975. Backed by a strong history of progressive growth, the company has established a solid reputation as a general contractor in the development and building of industrial and commercial structures. The company can be credited with the successful completion of a wide range of construction projects for local and multinational clients.
ILO Construction, Inc. focuses its efforts in continuously developing its human resources, modernizing its fleet of heavy equipment, and expanding its technical knowledge, thus ensuring optimum and cost effective results for its clients.
Since 1975, ILO Construction, Inc. has worked successfully with numerous reputable architects and planners in its projects. At the option of the client, ILO Construction, Inc. offers “Design and Build” services, utilizing the company’s in-house expertise and resources to meet the client’s specific design needs. The company is managed by a team of experienced and qualified engineers with many years of exposure to design and construction techniques. This method of “Design and Build” not only shortens the time for completion of its projects, but also enables the company to deliver practical and cost effective designs, ultimately passing on huge savings to its clients.
ILO Construction, Inc. continues to operate on the underlying values of integrity, reliability, and honesty in its relationship with clients and employees alike. The company has built its reputation in the industry by placing the utmost importance on catering to its client’s needs. This is the reason for the company’s large base of repeat clientele. It is committed to continue to build on its vast experience and to expand aggressively in the area of commercial and industrial construction.
To consistently be one of the most reliable and efficient one-stop engineering and construction solutions company in our chosen field.
Our Mission Statement
We commit to achieve this through Teamwork, Speed and Innovativeness with emphasis on being at the forefront of new technologies in delivering the highest level of service to our client.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Others, Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm); Saturday (8am -12nn)
- Specific Location: G. Araneta, Quezon City