Quezon City Jobs Executive – Hr & Admin Position at Stemz Healthcare Philippines Private Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Stemz Healthcare Philippines Private Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Executive - HR & Admin and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Stemz Healthcare Philippines Private Inc.|
|Position||Executive - Hr & Admin|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Role and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibility: Supports relevant business heads by providing overall country HR management for Head Office, and other locations as assigned. This responsibility involves working closely with the business to embed the corporate culture, engage employees, and optimize employee performance. Works with the corporate HR functions to ensure local implementation of policies and procedures, strategic initiatives etc. Provides important insight regarding the people aspects of the business including advice to line management and recommendations to corporate HR.
Other Role specifics:
● Connects with employees, demonstrating commitment and support for their success throughout the employee life cycle
● Applies local specifics to global HR policies and practices, ensuring clarity in communication throughout the designated region
● Ensures the policies follow the local legal requirements as well as corporate direction
● Implements and controls the HR policies and procedures to ensure full compliance
● Drives culture building activities throughout the region and provides recommendations for local and/or global initiatives
● Acts as an ambassador of the values of the organization – ensuring internal communication supports the application of these values
● Works with the business to develop and maintain the highest standards of customer service
● Understands and helps to cascade the business strategy throughout all levels of employees
● Works with the Recruitment team to ensure the right skills in the right place at the right time, in line with budget requirements
● Implements and oversees the performance management process
● Delivers Induction training and other behavioural or job-related development initiatives as required
● Identifies and communicates ongoing people development needs
● Suggests and implements (within budget guidelines) suitable employee engagement activities
● Advises, coaches and guides line management in their people management responsibilities
● Maintains efficiency and accuracy in the full employee services administrative life cycle, including onboarding documentation, visa processing, payroll, employee files, separation procedures etc
● Reports and publishes HR dashboards – including but not limited to headcount, leave/attendance, exit, etc.
● Analyses such reports and takes relevant action or makes suitable recommendations for appropriate action/policy review
● Manages employee relations through open communication with all relevant employees
● Acts as employee SPOC for issues and concerns related to employee benefits including medical insurance
Snapshot of tasks:
● Mobilization and induction of new employees
● Records and Employee data management
● Promotions and transfers
● Salary, compensation, and benefits study
● Addressing Performance issues
● Advise department heads on HR issues and local laws
● Arrange training and monitor training data, provide feedback
● Staff welfare and counselling, conflict resolution
● Policies and procedures
● Implement/Execute performance appraisal cycles
● HR Systems
● Provide support to Recruitment – Writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, etc.
● Organizing staff events (annual party, team building etc.)
● Terminations and resignations
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
●Bachelor or above degree, major in Human Resources Management or related discipline preferably CIPD qualified
●Minimum 4-7 years of working experience in Human Resources
●Well versed in local labour law as well as HR related regulations
●High degree of proficiency in MS Office functions and experience in using HRIS 6. Experience in developing and implementing Performance Appraisal Systems
● Performance Management & Career Management
● % Of employees that fully execute their individual development plan
● % Of employees that participate in career development programs
● Employee retentions and Productivity
● % Of employees that leave the organization during a given period
● Profit per employee
● Training & Development Initiatives –
● Training Hours per employee per year
● % Measure of the rate of productivity before and after the completion of the training program
● Adherence score of the policies and procedures across all locations under the purview
● The measure of non- compliance reported across all locations under purview.
● Fluency in written and spoken English
● Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative
● Discretion and Integrity
● Attention to detail
● Flexibility in working hours and travel
● Good listener
● Problem solver and decision maker; utilizing a pragmatic approach
● Ability to lead a team
● Some experience in Strategic HR roles – Creating job descriptions, managing compensation study
● Influencing and negotiation skills
● Experience in recruitment and training
● Advisory skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stemz Healthcare provides medical services to its client governments that require an integrated medical test solution as part of the visa application processing and biometric enrolment regime. Some of the key medical services that are provided include essential medical check-up, various types of blood tests & x-ray and administration of vaccinations as per requirements.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Welcome Rotonda