Pasay City Jobs Executive Floor Manager Position at Hilton International Phils.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive Floor Manager in our company, Hilton International Phils.. For candidates who reside in Pasay City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hilton International Phils.|
|Position||Executive Floor Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Executive Floor Manager greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service. He / she checks guests out of the hotel and resolves guests’ challenges throughout their stay in the hotel, upgrading or promoting hotel services and amenities, upselling products to guests.
What will I be doing?
As the Executive Floor Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from the computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rates.
• Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs, coding electronic keys and non–verbally confirming room numbers and rates.
• Promote and administer Hilton marketing programs such as Hilton Honors to arriving guests, ensuring that guests know location of rooms containing room keys, tokens of appreciation and gifts to guests, etc.
• Ensure that rooms and services provided by the hotel are correctly accounted for within guests’ statements, assisting guests with check out payments or charges, accepting and recording vouchers, credit card transactions, traveller’s checks and other forms of payment, converting foreign currency at current posted rates.
• Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking voice, listening to understand requests, responding with appropriate actions and provide accurate information such on outlet hours, special VIP programs, events, etc.
• Receive special requests from guests and respond appropriately or forward requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
• Promptly answer the telephone and email inquiries, inputting messages into the computer and advise other team members on special guests’ needs.
• Retrieve messages and communicate the content to guests, retrieving mail, packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers as requested.
• Record guests’ complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results.
• Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc.
• Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
• Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
• Take on an active role in the team by being kind, cooperative, and helpful, never forgetting the person behind the guest.
• Actively take part in training where and when required, attending formal training sessions and on the job trainings to ensure standards and develop skills and abilities.
• Contribute to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
• Take on an active role in the Executive Floor team, ensuring effective communication and working as a team in order to reach goals and targets.
• Create a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel expected and immediately “at-home” when they arrive.
• Check-in guests in accordance with their reservation details, ensuring that the registration card is completed, reservation information confirmed, Hilton Honors and Frequent Flyer numbers enquired about, and method of payment secured.
• Ensure that guests are escorted to their rooms and that hotel facilities and room features are explained, and luggage is delivered in a prompt manner.
• Handle complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, informing the Duty Manager or Guest Relations Manager to follow-up where appropriate.
• Follow-up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution.
• Maintain awareness of guests’ profiles and specific preferences, ensuring that they are acted upon for each reservation.
• Ensure that VIP guests are treated personally and recognized as an individual.
• Assist the Guest Service Manager by blocking rooms according to guests’ preferences.
• Print welcome letters from the Guest Relation Manager, and for 1st time stay Hilton Honors guests, arrange welcome cards and ensure that they are placed in guests’ rooms or presented at the time of arrival.
• Coordinate with Amenity Butlers to arrange in-room amenity set-ups according to VIP level and for special occasions – i.e. Birthdays and Honeymoon.
• Facilitate the operation of the VIP gift amenities menu by offering it to guests, ensuring that VIPs receive their chosen amenities.
• Liaise with Sales, Reservations and the Business Development team to handle corporate guests.
• Promote Hilton Honors and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program, ensuring that existing Hilton Honors members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
• Provide extra services for VIP guests including offering of refreshments, cold towels and other courtesies upon arrival.
• Carry out ticket reconfirmation, safari bookings and make guest reservations when required.
• Ensure a prompt and efficient departure by settling guest’s accounts as per billing and reservation instructions, ensuring that all guests’ folios are correct.
• Input information into Fidelio regarding guests, ensuring accuracy and that all details are completed, and the information can be clearly understood by other team members.
• Apply Hilton brand standards in each and every action, acting as a role model and example of how the standards should be carried out in a practical setting.
• Knowledgeable of the hotel’s facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton International, MEAP and other properties in China.
• Keep up to date with information on facilities, attractions, and places of interests, sights and activities in and around hotel.
• Ensure that the overall appearance of the Executive lounge is neat and tidy at all times.
• Effectively communicate, coordinate and cooperate with Housekeeping, F&B, Engineering and IT.
• Report problems with hotel systems, hardware or facilities to the appropriate parties and follow-up to ensure that corrective actions have been taken.
• Prepare the Executive Lounge for F&B service, monitoring service and preparation areas to ensure cleanliness and presentation standards.
• Ensure that the Executive Floor Manager is kept aware and up to date with operational issues.
• Pass on information effectively, ensuring that all necessary details are communicated to the intended person, any pending action is completed, and guest satisfaction is confirmed.
• Attend daily briefings, shift handovers, meetings and read the logbook on a daily basis.
• Ensure that the day-to-day functions of the Executive Lounge are completed, including but not limited to checklists, trace reports, credit limit checks, and online back-ups.
• Monitor the inventory for the Executive Lounge’s stock including DVDs and CDs to ensure that all items provided to guests are returned and are accounted for.
• Check registration cards, information on meetings and functions, billing instructions, and reservation backups to ensure that all information received is acted upon accordingly.
• Ensure that the Executive Lounge’s stock is managed and not wasted, maintaining costs were able.
• Keep up to date and aware of competitor activities in order to be informed.
• Adhere to the hotel selling strategy of Demand Based Pricing and maintain rate integrity by offering clear, transparent, and value for money rates to guests.
• Comply with Health & Safety, Emergency Management, the Disaster manual, and Fire procedures and regulations, taking part in the fire team when and where directed.
• Adhere strictly to standard cash handling procedures, ensuring to balance float and drop the required amount, managing cash, credit card transactions, city ledgers, vouchers and all other forms of payment correctly.
• Adhere to the company’s credit policy at all times when handling cash, credit card transactions, city ledgers, providing currency exchange services, LPO and third party payments for rooms, meetings, F&B and any other charges that may be incurred by guests.
• Provide safety deposit boxes to guests, ensuring that guests’ valuables are safe and secure at all times.
• Follow-up on outstanding accounts to ensure no loss of revenue and secure method of payment for upcoming reservations.
• Maintain the efficiency of departure by checking all guests’ folios to ensure accuracy of charges.
• Upsell rooms to higher room and rate categories, ensuring maximum revenue generation from each guest.
• Maintain awareness of sales opportunities within the hotel, maximizing revenue in an ethical and responsible manner, ensuring that guests receive value for money and adhere to Hilton brand standards.
• Attempt to communicate with guests in guests’ native language, if applicable.
• Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and heavy hotel activity, resolving complications such as location changes or credit issues.
• Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all team members have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s team member rules and regulations.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An Executive Floor Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• 3 or 5 years of related working experience preferred.
• Able to perform moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
• Able to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing to meet business needs.
• Able to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Able to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
• Good interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
• Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hilton Manila, 1 Newport Blvd, Pasay, 1309 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hilton International Philippines
-is a single proprietorship owned and managed by Mr. Gobind Sadhwani. It started in 1980 as an importer of all kinds of Baby products such as Baby Feeding Bottles, Silicone & Rubber Nipples, Training Cups, Feeding Sets, Gift Sets, Stroller, Walkers, High Chair, Baby Carrier, Blanket , Bathrobe and other Infant Accessories..
We own the registered brand names of "Baby World” and “1st Choice”. Over the years, Hilton has succeeded in penetrating its products into the consumer market, including commercial malls all over the Philippines.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS / Philhealth