National Capital Region Jobs Executive Assistant – 13271129202 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Support Shepherd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as executive assistant - 13271129202 with a work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Executive Assistant - 13271129202|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: Executive Assistant
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 40hrs/week, flexible schedule with 4 hours overlap in CST
Salary Range: $800-1,500/month (depending on the client’s final offer)
About the role:
We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You’re a problem-solver with a strong work ethic, able to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining your poise and professionalism.
What We’ll Give You:
- You’ll work with a fast-growing team of talented animators, designers, and strategists that are working closely produce amazing video content
- You’ll have a great salary and time-off
- You’ll get to work remotely, from wherever you want! (As long as it has reliable WiFi and hopefully a comfortable place for you to work)
- You’ll be challenged by ever evolving solutions to our clients’ and their customer’s needs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day calendars, scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Assist in creating and distributing presentations, reports, and other materials necessary for the team’s success.
- Handle expense reporting, invoice processing, and other financial reporting tasks as needed.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate team member.
- Conduct research and analysis on various topics as assigned.
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive company information.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed, including running errands and maintaining office organization.
- 4+ years experience as an executive assistant or in a similar administrative support role.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Slack, Hubspot and other productivity tools.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft professional correspondence.
- Discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative to ensure the executives’ schedules and projects run smoothly.
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.