Makati City Jobs E-sports Analyst Position at Chromelab Technologies Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as E-Sports Analyst in our business office, Chromelab Technologies Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Chromelab Technologies Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Maintaining database of sporting events
- Checking start times of worldwide sporting events
- Finding and keying the results of sporting events
- Monitor other products and services
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- With 1-2 year(s) work experience as an E-Sports Analyst is an advantage
- Able to deliver satisfactory results in a fast-paced environment
- Must be keen to details with a strong sense of urgency
- Has the ability to do multi-tasking
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient on MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent in both oral & written English communication
- Able to work under pressure and beyond normal office hours
- Flexible, can work during weekends and holidays
- Able to work on a shifting schedule
- Must be willing to work in Makati
- HONEST, HARDWORKING, CONFIDENT and POSSESSES GOOD ATTITUDE
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Chromelab, Techzone, 213 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative business process outsourcing “BPO” and marketing company that provides a variety of customer-support, back-office, IT, and communication services specializing with interactive online gaming. We are passionate about hiring and developing individuals and giving them fast track, long-term careers and potential to growth and develop into future leaders.
Due to on-going growth we currently require a team of highly motivated, dynamic and aggressive young individuals who can assume this job role.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Trainings & seminars, Company trips (domestic and abroad), activities & events, Smart Casual