Pasay City Jobs Dutch Speaker Helpdesk Technician Position at Stefanini Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Stefanini Philippines, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as dutch speaker helpdesk technician with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Stefanini Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Dutch Speaker Helpdesk Technician|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What will you do?
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email, or web
- Able to resolve account-specific technical, customer, and end-user issues
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately
What do you need to succeed?
- Open for native and non-native Dutch Speaker
- Must have average to good English communication skills
- Must have at least 6 months of BPO/ITO experience
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Stefanini Philippines, 2702 Roxas Blvd, Pasay, 1308 Roxas Blvd, Pasay, 1308 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Temporary WFH set-up; equipment provided
- Company will sponsor working visa
- Open for native and non-native Dutch speaker
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stefanini is a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX).
Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services with traditional solutions such as service desk, field service, and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,00 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
Why We’re Different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, Flexibility, and Innovation are in our DNA;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
- We continue to promote our culture of “malasakit"
The vision of Stefanini Cares is to provide our workforce community with a meaningful opportunity for year-round volunteering and gift giving. Our mission is to celebrate personal charity in support of non-profit internal and external that strengthen our community and promote the common good. Stefanini Cares intends to be more dynamic in partnering with institutions with similar visions and campaigns focusing on Environment Preservation, Health and Fitness Awareness, Community Development, and Disaster Preparedness & Relief Operations.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Performance Bonus, Quarterly Recognition Program, Business and Smart Casual, Mondays to Fridays, weekends as needed.