Pasig City Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist Position at HCM Nexus
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, HCM Nexus, for residents of Pasig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, HCM Nexus, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in handling digital marketing campaigns across various channels with positive domain authority results. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing paid ads, social media, and website management to drive traffic, increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across various channels including social media, email marketing, AdWords, and other paid advertising platforms.
- Analyze data and performance metrics to make recommendations for media buying and ad spending strategies to achieve maximum ROI.
- Create engaging content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs to increase website traffic and engagement rates.
- Manage website content to improve SEO and domain authority rankings.
- Monitor and report on website and social media analytics and adjust campaigns as needed to optimize performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, with a successful track record in managing campaigns and improving domain authority.
- Proficient in media buying and ad spending strategies for websites, social media, and AdWords.
- Experience in developing and managing engaging content across various digital platforms.
- Familiarity with SEO and website management for domain authority rankings.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HCM Nexus Consulting Inc., 156 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HCM Nexus has been delivering best fit HR solutions and candidates to our clients since our humble beginnings in December 2012. It has been inspired by our dream of an organization that provides quality recruitment and HR services to clients, while helping job candidates establish and build their careers.
STRONG BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS, SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.
Our commitment to both companies and individuals has strengthened our place in the industry as a fair, reasonable, and reliable service provider. We believe in talent and passion, and that it is possible to find the job where people can be their best. Finding the best fit of solutions and people for your business drives our passion to serve.
Just like a bespoke tailor finds the right materials and determines the proper cut for a great suit, we take the time to diligently analyze the particular needs of our clients in terms of job candidates and HR interventions. Rigorous selection and careful planning ensure that the people we recommend and the services we provide actually resolve organizational problems and help you achieve your business targets.
In terms of HR and business solutions, we create programs that are APPROPRIATE, RELEVANT, and PROPERLY-SCALED to help clients succeed in their current endeavors, but always with an eye to their future horizons. We ensure that proper job matching occurs and that the HR solutions we deliver will cater not only to your present needs but also to possible future issues and developments.
SUITED FOR SUCCESS
HCM Nexus adheres to the principle that proper job matching ensures that both clients and candidates come out of the engagement as winners. For the clients, Success is when they get the best candidate for the position. For the candidates, Success is when they find a job that they love.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-70200-012521-819-R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days