Mandaluyong City Jobs Data Processor (project Employment) Position at Unilab Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Unilab Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as data processor (project employment) and dedicated to work in which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Data Processor (project Employment)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Organizes and consolidates specific users’ recorded digital or offline behavior
- Ensures data in the system is clean, without duplications, and are valid
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Media and Communication or any related course
- Fresh graduates are open to apply
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Keen to detail
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unilab, Inc., 66 United St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Driven by its genuine desire to make the lives of people better by providing quality products and services, Unilab is now the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of some 20 percent which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. Its portfolio includes some of the biggest prescription and consumer healthcare brands in the country.
Established in 1945, Unilab today is the realization of the grand vision of its founders—to be a firmly established industry leader distinguished by its corporate culture that places people at the center of everything. It is a culture whose work ethic revolves around family and community, cooperation and sharing.
Human asset as the greatest asset is a foundational value. We constantly strive to have our human resources strategy always tightly aligned with overall business strategy. We believe that this guarantees long-term business performance and growth.
Whether you're a seasoned professional or a brilliant newcomer, Unilab welcomes the contributions you bring to the table to help us achieve our mission of bringing Trusted Quality Healthcare to Asia and the world.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days