Pasig City Jobs Customer/operations Support Analyst-associate Position at Offshore Outsource Operations, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Offshore Outsource Operations, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as CUSTOMER/OPERATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST-ASSOCIATE and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱30,000 - ₱45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Offshore Outsource Operations, Inc.|
|Position||Customer/operations Support Analyst-associate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
Join a team of dedicated professionals at Offshore Outsource Operations Inc., where work and enjoyment go hand in hand. With a strong focus on customer service, our team operates in a supportive and collaborative environment.
And the benefits? They just keep getting better. Receive a
– joining bonus of Php 20,00 after your first year,
– a loyalty bonus of Php50,00 after three years.
– A salary above market standards
– Quality HMO health protection,
– Paid birthday leave,
– Performance bonuses,
– extensive training
– opportunities, including possible advanced training in Sydney, Australia for team leaders.
Located in the convenient Ortigas Centre of Pasig City, come be a part of our innovative BPO solutions and join us in delivering cost-effective results for our clients.
So what are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about making a difference and excels in a team-oriented environment. The position involves supporting customers with prompt and professional service related to sales and operational support. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills in English, the ability to think quickly on their feet, a strong work ethic, excellent time management, and attention to detail, along with above-average written communication skills.
– Excellent customer handling skills
– Strong Problem-Solving Skills
– Strong computer Skills; Microsoft Office Knowledge is an Advantage
– Minimum of 2 years BPO experience
– Experience working with Australian customers is essential
– Have at least a diploma or university degree
– Home Internet Speed of At Least 15 MBPS Download and Upload is a MUST.
What will you do Working as part of our Team?
The key responsibilities of this role include handling client sales inquiries, preparing sales quotations for customers, and providing support for customer queries related to our company’s product offerings. In addition, the role involves providing operational support by liaising with field technicians to schedule jobs, maximize productivity, and ensure appropriate time management. The position also requires raising purchase orders for field technicians and communicating with suppliers and other service providers as necessary for order fulfillment. The candidate will also be responsible for confirming bookings by liaising with customers, field technicians, and other related stakeholders.
Other important responsibilities of the role include completing any other appropriate tasks assigned by superiors from time to time and attending various training sessions organized by the company to enhance knowledge, upskill, and provide customers with an enhanced experience. As a team player, the candidate will need to work collaboratively with other team members to deliver exceptional customer service and ensure the smooth functioning of all operational processes.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Offshore Outsource Operations Inc., Tycoon Centre, Unit 2401, Ortigas Center, Pearl Dr, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Quality HMO Protection Supplied
- Above Market Salary Offered based on experience and skills.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Offshore Outsource Operations Inc is a Philippines-based company serving clients in Australia, New Zealand, the US, and UK with business process services. Our expertise spans account management, business development, customer service, operations support, SEO, marketing, graphic design, training, AutoCAD, bookkeeping, and more. Our mission is to deliver cost-effective solutions that leverage top-notch professionals and technology to address our clients' specific needs.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201424129
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Individual Perfomance Bonus, 5AM-2PM Mon-Fri, With Saturdays-Sundays Off
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center