National Capital Region Jobs Customer Experience Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position at Boldr, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Boldr, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as customer experience engineer / technical support engineer with a work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Customer Experience Engineer / Technical Support Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please!
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Customer Experience Engineer, you will be part of a team providing Tier 3 support to concerns escalated by the Clients. You’ll work closely with the Senior VP of Engineering, while collaborating with the full engineering team to understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues on the platform.
WHY DO WE WANT YOU
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Familiarize oneself with the Client’s products, services, and offerings
- Understand the Client’s code base, logs, and servers
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by external customers through phone, chat, and email
- Understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues directly escalated by the customers
- Identify, record, document, reproduce, report, and track bugs
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Able to reduce frustration on heated topics by listening and being solutions-oriented
- Fluent and articulate with strong writing, speaking, and clear presentation abilities
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain a positive client service image under difficult conditions
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Bachelor’s degree or trained with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- Advanced programming and development skills including databases and automation systems
- At least 1-2 years of experience providing Technical Support and/or Customer Service experience
- A proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Boldr Philippines, 5th Floor, Hanston Building, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boldr is the first global B-Corp dedicated to delivering world-class client experiences while creating access to dignified, meaningful work in communities around the world.
We are a global team, united by our desire to connect diverse people with common values for boldr impact. We employ just over a thousand team members across five countries and we want to employ over 5,00 people by 2027, if not sooner.
At Boldr, we strive to generate work opportunities that surpass any expectations. Every team member joins with a career plan and the chance to grow within the company. That’s why our retention rate is world-class. Our Team Members join and stay with Boldr because they have the opportunity to identify their passion and purpose, and can start making progress on their wildest career aspirations.
Go beyond work-life balance
If there’s one thing we believe in, it’s work-life balance. And going beyond it. Our work-from-home opportunities, personal time off, health insurance, mental health care, and other related benefits are given for any Boldr team member. We are committed to ensuring every team member is happy, healthy, and successful.
Diversity and Inclusivity are part of our DNA. Boldr is committed to making diversity, inclusion, and equity part of our everyday reality. Our rich backgrounds and unique mix of cultures make for a very safe and special place to work. Expanding over 5 locations with more than +900 team members, our workforce demands to be reckoned with.
Everyone belongs at Boldr. We encourage diversity, and all of our team members to remain their complete true, authentic & dynamic selves, ensuring that every single one of our members feels heard, represented, and most importantly, at home. Regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, or culture.
Learn from each other
Learning & Development plays a critical role within Boldr. We’re a community of lifelong learners, and thus continue to build our skills, expand our capabilities, and hone our expertise. In short, we’re downright geeks.Every Boldranian has the opportunity to build and expand any given skill set, enabling us to keep on learning more about each other and about the world.
Boldr’s purpose is to help people grow and connect. Whether you’re working in an office in any of our locations or working from home, we always strive for balance so that you can put family time first.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)