National Capital Region Jobs Crm User | Market Database Senior Analyst | With Joining Bonus*! (2156) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Crm User | Market Database Senior Analyst | With Joining Bonus*! (2156)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for CRM Digital Marketing Senior Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Function as a member of a global support team, providing data management support to all teams across Accenture’s Marketing + Communications organization.
- Handle projects submitted by marketers, communicate timelines, and provide status updates.
- Manage CRM Operations: Adding new client data, maintaining, and updating; Ensure all required data is provided and correctly managed in templates. Work with stakeholders to correct errors; Check data extracts and reports generated from CRM to ensure data accuracy; Research data discrepancies or missing data to maintain accurate data; Ensure campaign data is captured and updated in an accurate and timely manner; Perform regular database housekeeping activities as required.
- Function as a data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval, and quality assurance expert.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, or Business Administration
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years working experience in using CRM or marketing databases (Salesforce.com)
- Proven ability to perform Excel functions such as: VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, functions, and Data filters/sorting, amongst others.
Why join Accenture?
- Signing Bonus* equal to 1 month base pay
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule