San Juan City Jobs Corporate Accounting Manager Position at V. V. Soliven Realty Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, V. V. Soliven Realty Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically San Juan City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Corporate Accounting Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||V. V. Soliven Realty Corporation|
|Position||Corporate Accounting Manager|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
– Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget
– Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual
– Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with (GAAP) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles or (FRS) Financial Reporting Standards.
– Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
– Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates
with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
– Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
– Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
– Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
– Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
– Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
– Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
– Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
– Review and recommend modifications to ORACLE NetSuite accounting system and
– Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and
strengthen internal controls
– Liaise with Senior Vice-President to improve financial process and procedures
– Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or finance is required
– Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
– 8years+ related experience and excellent management and supervisory skills
– High level of efficiency and accuracy
– Strong organizational, stress management and leadership skills
– Excellent business communication skills and detail-oriented
– Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles
– Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data
– Proficiency with computers; especially in Microsoft Excel, utilizing ORACLE NetSuite
Accounting Software and Tax preparation software (BIR filing)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
|Address||J344+2XV V. V. Soliven Realty Corporation, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, San Juan, 1503 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.