National Capital Region Jobs Core Operations Analyst Position at ICAP Management Services Ltd, Philippine Branch
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Core Operations Analyst in our business office, ICAP Management Services Ltd, Philippine Branch.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ICAP Management Services Ltd, Philippine Branch|
|Position||Core Operations Analyst|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Corporate culture and guiding principles:
TP ICAP is a leading market infrastructure and information provider.
We connect clients seamlessly and responsibly across the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets.
We are the world’s largest inter-dealer broker, the world’s leading Energy & Commodities broker and the world’s leading provider of OTC market data.
By combining our people’s know-how with the latest technology, we improve market access, price discovery, trade execution, liquidity and information flow.
Our clients include banks, asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and energy producers and refiners.
Our people lie at the heart of our Group. Diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds, our colleagues are united in their collective drive to develop and deliver the best solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
The position lies within Parameta Solutions, which is responsible for the dissemination, packaging and sales of wholesale market data derived from TP ICAP broking activities to the financial community, including information vendors, specialist suppliers, and investment banks.
To work within a Core Business Operations team to deliver services and products critical to the commercial success of Parameta Solutions supporting multiple product streams.
This will entail being responsible for the following activities:
Ownership and maintenance of all process documentation related to responsibilities described below.
This ownership is limited to training documentation, workflows, best practices, etc. and excludes technical user guides and data product guides.
QA monitoring of Data for Timeliness and Completeness
1. Designing Data queries:
a. Identifying, defining and creating data validation and QA queries across multi-asset instrument sets
b. Defining what will be tested, monitored and how
2. Carrying out and maintaining QA data parameters:
a. Executing, performing and monitoring manual and automated queries/parameters based on the data query designs
b. Keeping clear records of all QA issues, providing updates to relevant teams on a daily and weekly report basis
3. Signing off areas of functionality:
a. Ensuring QA data parameters are signed off after test phase on initial setup and on any new content.
b. Provide clear information on the sign off to the QA manager, Product and Operations teams
Client Communication Logging
1. Clear and complete logging of client incidents and requests.
2. Monthly generation of client incident metrics to be included in division risk assessments.
Service Now Logging
1. Clear and complete logging of Service Now events.
2. Generation of summary to be reviewed by Client Operations.
Historical Data Extraction
1. Extraction of historical data from multiple environments to fulfil client orders.
2. Work with Data Science team to consolidate output files.
Vendor Page Checking
1. Monitor daily update to check if there are discrepancies between Refinitiv and Bloomberg pages vs internal records.
2. Escalate technical issues to the relevant teams.
Update missing information in internal historical database
1. Check internal historical databases regularly to ensure that all information are accurate.
Monitoring of published EOD files
1. QA checks EOD files to be sent to clients.
2. Ensure proper checking is in place.
Monitoring of Benchmarks
1. Ensure that all benchmark approved instruments administered by TP ICAP are updating in a timely manner.
2. Escalate as soon as possible if needed.
Experience / Competences:
- Good understanding of QA processes
- Exposure to issue management and bug lifecycle
- Experience of writing and maintaining tests scripts
- Solid Excel experience
- Familiarity with Windows environment
- Strong background in functionality/behaviour testing with the ability to design automated data queries and data validation checks.
- Experience working on market data or QA applications within the financial services sector; experience working on applications within capital markets and fixed income preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow issues through to resolution
- Can manage and prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency
- Able to think creatively and propose options/solutions to challenges
- Experience within a QA and operational role.
- Experience in financial data vendor is an advantage.
- Working to a shift rota.
- Work during holidays and occasional overtime
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ICAP Philippines Inc., 14th Floor, RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Center, 26th St, Taguig, 1634 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Hybrid Work Set Up
- HMO Day 1
- Attractive Compensation and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TP ICAP is a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy, and commodities markets.
Operating through our core businesses, Tullett Prebon, ICAP, PVM, Mirexa Capital, Tullett Prebon Information, ICAP Information Services, and PVM Data Services, we create strong networks in person and through technology. We provide comprehensive analysis and insight into market conditions and long-term trends. We combine data, knowledge and intelligence into contextual insight and commercial guidance. By engaging with our clients, and providing innovative products and services, we enable our clients to transact with confidence, facilitating the flow of capital and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing economic growth.
Our values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence underpin everything we do.
Our strategic purpose is to provide access to dynamic and efficient markets that enhance the flow of capital, energy, and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, Miscellaneous Allowances