Pasig City Jobs Conference Executive Position at Charlton Media Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Conference Executive in our business office, Charlton Media Group.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Charlton Media Group|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are currently seeking a dynamic and proactive Conference Executive to join our team. As a Conference Executive, you will play a vital role in the planning, coordination, and execution of our conferences and events. You will be responsible for ensuring a seamless and successful conference experience for our clients and attendees.
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine conference objectives, themes, and target audience.
- Develop and execute event strategies, including program development and session scheduling.
- Coordinate logistics such as venue selection, contract negotiation, and audiovisual requirements.
- Provide on-site management and support during conferences, including registration and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in event management, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Proven experience in planning and executing successful conferences or large-scale events.
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with contract negotiation abilities.
- Knowledge of the conference industry, trends, and proficiency in event management software.
- Passionate and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary, benefits, and commission
- Provides great opportunities for employees
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Charlton Media Group is a leading business information group with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and the Philippines. The company publishes in print and online key business magazines for the region, both country-based and also regional trade publications. It also organises events associated with its key brands as well as research and bespoke conferences and roundtables for clients.
Charlton Media Group's key publications include Singapore Business Review, Hong Kong Business, Asian Banking and Finance, Asian Power, Healthcare Asia, and Insurance Asia.
The company is also behind the biggest corporate awards in Southeast Asia such as the Asian Banking and Finance Awards, Asian Power Awards, Singapore Business Review Awards, Hong Kong Business Awards, Hong Kong Business High Flyers Awards, and Insurance Asia Awards.
It is also the producer of bespoke conferences held in several countries in Southeast Asia such as the Retail Banking Forum, Asian Power Utility Forum, Healthcare Asia Forum, and the QSR Media Conferences held annually in Asia and Australia.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO / Vacation and Sick Leaves / Fixed Weekends off / Fixed Regular Holidays off
- Specific Location: Ortigas