Pasig City Jobs Compliance Manager Position at HCM Nexus
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Compliance Manager. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, HCM Nexus, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for ensuring a company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Make changes on existing regulations and processes.
- Ensure that all regulations pertaining to HIPAA are followed.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards. Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities. Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations. File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
- Verify that software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, Journalism, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Political Science or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience (manager) in the related field is required for this position.
- Working background in ISO 27001:2013, HIPAA, PCIDSS and SSAE16 Audit report Critical thinker
- Must be detail-oriented and possess good organizational skills
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HCM Nexus Consulting Inc., 156 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HCM Nexus has been delivering best fit HR solutions and candidates to our clients since our humble beginnings in December 2012. It has been inspired by our dream of an organization that provides quality recruitment and HR services to clients, while helping job candidates establish and build their careers.
STRONG BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS, SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.
Our commitment to both companies and individuals has strengthened our place in the industry as a fair, reasonable, and reliable service provider. We believe in talent and passion, and that it is possible to find the job where people can be their best. Finding the best fit of solutions and people for your business drives our passion to serve.
Just like a bespoke tailor finds the right materials and determines the proper cut for a great suit, we take the time to diligently analyze the particular needs of our clients in terms of job candidates and HR interventions. Rigorous selection and careful planning ensure that the people we recommend and the services we provide actually resolve organizational problems and help you achieve your business targets.
In terms of HR and business solutions, we create programs that are APPROPRIATE, RELEVANT, and PROPERLY-SCALED to help clients succeed in their current endeavors, but always with an eye to their future horizons. We ensure that proper job matching occurs and that the HR solutions we deliver will cater not only to your present needs but also to possible future issues and developments.
SUITED FOR SUCCESS
HCM Nexus adheres to the principle that proper job matching ensures that both clients and candidates come out of the engagement as winners. For the clients, Success is when they get the best candidate for the position. For the candidates, Success is when they find a job that they love.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-70200-012521-819-R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days