Pasay City Jobs Collections Specialist Position at Yana Chemodities, Inc. (Cebu)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Yana Chemodities, Inc. (Cebu) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Collections Specialist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasay City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Yana Chemodities, Inc. (Cebu)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs callouts to buyer for the assigned accounts.
- Send follow through email for the list of contacted buyers.
- Prepares and updates statuses of the assigned accounts in a daily basis.
- Accurately tags in SAP Z-diary any callout result made with the buyer.
- Creates CRM ticket/s for buyer/s with special request.
- Prepares and submit daily accomplishment report to SCU Leads for consolidation.
- Coordinates buyer’s payment related concerns to appropriate department/s to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensures complete handling of all assigned accounts for the month.
- Escalates special buyer’s issues to superior for resolution.
- Graduate of any four (4) year Business related course.
- Has good communication skills.
- Has excellent negotiating skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Preferably with knowledge in SAP.
- With keen attention to details.
- Can start ASAP.
- Amenable to work in Pasay City, from 9AM to 6PM.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Yana Chemodities Inc, Cebu, Mantawi International Drive Extension, City South Special Economic Administrative Zone, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a leading provider of quality laboratory products and laboratory services in the Philippines. We serve the food, industrial, government, life science, educational and pharmaceutical markets as a nationwide distributor of scientific equipment, chemicals and supplies.
Yana is operating both in Manila (Luzon) and in Cebu (Visayas and Mindanao). We have a team of dedicated and professional sales, service, support and management team who will always be behind you every step of the way; helping you with the challenges you face with your laboratory equipments and application. Currently, we have over 70 employees serving YOU, around 100 active buying companies, and over 100 dealers use YANA as their one-stop shop.
Here in YANA we make it a point to provide the best quality service supported by our facilities.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)