National Capital Region Jobs Clinical Prior Authorization Nurse (usrn) | Temporary Work From Home! Position at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company are looking for candidates for the position of clinical prior authorization nurse (usrn) | temporary work from home! with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱62,000 - ₱68,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company|
|Position||Clinical Prior Authorization Nurse (usrn) | Temporary Work From Home!|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 62.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 68.000|
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function is responsible for performing pre-service clinical coverage review of services that require notification, using applicable benefit plan documents, evidence-based medical policy and nationally recognized clinical guidelines and criteria. Determines medical appropriateness of inpatient and outpatient services following evaluation of medical guidelines and benefit determination.
- Conduct Non-Clinical Research to Support Determinations. Determine that the case is assigned to the appropriate team and health plan for review (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial, Dual Special Needs Plan)
- Review Existing Clinical Documentation. Review/interpret clinical/medical records submitted from provider (e.g., office records, test results, prior operative reports)
- Make Final Determinations Based on Clinical and Departmental Guidelines. Understand and adhere to applicable legal/regulatory requirements (e.g., federal/state requirements, HIPAA, CMS, NCQA/URAC accreditation)
- Achieve and Maintain Established Productivity and Quality Goals. Adhere to relevant quality audit standards in performing reviews, making determinations and documenting recommendations.
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM.
- Valid and unrestricted USRN license and PHRN License required
- Holder of Non-Mainland USRN license are welcome to apply
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years hospital experience or 3-4 years BPO USRN experience
- Clinical competence in understanding hospital care and care coordination
WHAT WE OFFER
- Market Total Rewards Package
- Temporary Work From Home, Computer/Laptop Provided by the Company
- 100K Sign On Bonus! Terms and Conditions Apply
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
- Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Benefits
- Sick Leave Conversion
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
- Employee Recognition
- Training and Staff Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
- All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
WHO WE ARE
- Optum is a part of the UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 5 company, serving 125 million individual consumers.
- We are a diverse company with over 189,00 employees worldwide and over 14,00 employees in the Philippines.
- We are a leader in nearly every aspect of today’s health care landscape.
- We leverage on having the largest single proprietary network of physicians, hospitals, health facilities, and caregivers in the United States. At Optum, we believe that what makes you special can inspire your life’s best work.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including you. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G3J2+WR9 Unitedhealth Group, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get 100K Sign on Bonus
- Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1
- Retirement Plan
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Opportunity with Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. Are you ready to rev up your life? Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc is ready for you. Our incredible global growth has been built by people with a singular focus on helping millions live healthier lives and an intense love of achievement. Our future is everywhere including our robust operations in the Philippines. We offer the global reach, resources, and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. It’s time to learn more and start doing your life’s best work. [SM]
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Working hours vary based on job role