National Capital Region Jobs Client Success And Onboarding Assistant (kajae) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Client Success And Onboarding Assistant (kajae)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Work schedule: Full-time (US Hours)
- Remote position: Candidates will need to provide their own equipment and a stable internet connection.
- This position is for an English-speaking company. Candidates need to be able to communicate in English on a day-to-day basis.
- Help build our client Insights accounts and update financial models. Potentially being the individual who rolls forward all Insights Pro Clients as a part of month-end close.
- Manually building income statements and balance sheets within the Insights software that mimics each client QBO statement layout.
- Reconciling QBO to Insights after each build to make sure the presentation is complete and accurate.
- Update client financial model data sets (copy and paste updated QBO, Payroll, and Insights Saas Metric data into client Google sheet).
- Update ClickUp tasks and projects
- Run reports from client payroll systems like Gusto, Justworks, and ADP. While also helping track down needed reports from payroll systems that we haven’t yet spent time in.
- Learn how to use the Saas Metric Bulk Upload Feature to onboard clients. Also, updating client Saas Metric data by running and uploading new client data each month for each client. (Ideally, clients would maintain Insights Saas metrics after initial bulk upload, TBD).
- Reconcile Insights Saas metrics with the client Saas metrics system after bulk upload.
- Responsibilities will see changes as our software capabilities continue to improve and become more automated but ultimately these same areas will need to be maintained and reviewed each month.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Accounting, or a similar field.
- Understanding of Income Statement and Balance Sheet formatting and functionality.
- Know how to reconcile those statements with Insights IS and BS presentations.
- Know how to navigate QBO reporting, HR/Payroll reporting systems (Gusto, Justworks, etc.), and Google Sheets.
- Great at managing multiple projects via ClickUp tasks.
- Able to work under MST hours.
- Health Insurance is covered after the 3rd month.
- Referral bonuses for bringing your friends on board.
- Regular internal events (virtual) where you can win cash and prizes.
- All expenses paid for attendance to the annual Kajae Summit for chosen team members based on performance and tenure.
- The majority of our positions are full-time and long-term. You can focus 100% on one client, not multiple.
- Part-time positions: 20 hours a week.
- Work from home forever!
Employment Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H28J+435 Job Hiring In Manila, Century City, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days