Makati City Jobs Client Relationship Manager Position at Trends Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Trends Group, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as client relationship manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Trends Group, Inc.|
|Position||Client Relationship Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Able to get new customers onboarded and hooked on the product as fast as possible. This includes configuring their accounts, helping them import data from other tools, and training users on how to use the product – basically anything necessary to get them to start using the product in their day-to-day business.
- Beyond onboarding, CSMs ensure customers know how to best use the product throughout their journey as a customer.
- Churn reduction, improving retention and renewal rates – continuously analyze all aspects of the customer journey, and identify and eliminate all possible causes of churn.
- Should be able to offer assistance and help customers rethink their day-to-day activities to suit the new workflow with the product they are adopting. It is all about making the change happen as painless and seamless as possible
- Able to identify key stakeholders and build multiple relationships within the client company.
- Must understand the product they are representing inside and out and are able to make connections between a customer’s pain points and how their product could solve those pains
- CSMs help tremendously by keeping customers happy, increasing their loyalty, and ensuring the ROI they get by using the product grows over time
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Preferrably a graduate of Business Administration course (e.g. Marketing, Business Management)
- Remarkable academic standing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Trends and Technologies Incorporated, Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, 1227, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses.
The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond.
Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.
TRENDS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Trends' commitment to customer success ensures the best technology-enabled services for every need, from conceptualization to design and engineering, project management, implementation, training and after-sales support.
TECHNOLOGIES SPECIALIST, INC.
TSI offers end-to-end solutions for Structured Cabling System, Security & Surveillance System, Fire Alarm & Detection System, Voice Evacuation System, Background Music System and Electrical Distribution System.
HOUSE OF MAHARLIKA
Tailored to pique your senses, the House of Maharlika is envisioned to provide a multi-sensory experience that creates lasting memories.
GOLDTELECOMM SPECIALIST, INC.
GSI focuses on Telecommunication Installation and Maintenance, Outside Plant Construction and Maintenance, and Subscriber Line Installation and Repair.
iSynergy was conceptualized and established as an end-to-end information technology-enabled office fit-out services provider with the objective of providing clients with all the essentials in one package for their work place, new or refreshed.
Visit our website to get to know more about us:https://ww.tgi.com.ph/
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Group Life Insurance, Trainings and Certifications, Business Casual