Pasig City Jobs Chief Information Officer | Work From Home Position at Vericle Pacific Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Vericle Pacific Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Chief Information Officer | Work From Home for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Vericle Pacific Inc.|
|Position||Chief Information Officer | Work From Home|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ClinicMind is a leading company in providing Healthcare IT and RCM services, including EHR software and medical billing in the US. We’re now hiring Chief Information. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, ClinicMind is a perfect place to get ahead.
- Purpose: Leverage deep technical knowledge to forge business solutions that create a competitive edge while driving growth and productivity
- Participate in the M&A team for technology due diligence and integrations
- Improve customer experience with integrated 3rd party solutions
- Increase operational efficiency
- Manage employee, process, and systems compliance: HIPAA, SOC, ISO
- Skills and Experience – familiar with the tools, frameworks, and insights to:
- Identify systems transformation priorities and opportunities to align with business goals and strategies
- Lead and manage people resources in cross-functional teams, including all business operations aspects
- Manage MIS team
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills to innovate and implement business solutions and services
- Orchestrate and communicate data insights that drive investment, business strategies, and productivity
- Leverage data to understand the customer life cycle and provide captivating experiences to customers
- a STEM bachelor’s degree
- An advanced degree in business or a computer-related field
- in-depth knowledge of computer systems and technology for the strategic planning
- At least 5 years of IT management experience
- Strong Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Change management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver in a fast-growing/fast-paced environment where adaptability is critical
- Personal accountability and alignment with ClinicMind values: Excellence, Learning, and Teamwork
- Good internet access at home and Mobile Hotspot
- Must be comfortable working in EST
- Laptop/Desktop of at least 8 GB
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are obsessed with state-of-the-art technology to improve the way health care practitioners work, communicate, and get paid. We are building a highly motivated, intelligent, and energetic team that is focused on getting things done.
Vericle provides comprehensive cloud-based practice management and billing software. Vericle's billing network allows a large number of physicians to capitalize upon their strength in numbers. By joining a Vericle® billing network, the provider and the billing office track payer performance from a single point of control, share billing compliance rules, correct billing errors upfront, monitor audit exposure, identify under-payment patterns, and benefit from massive economies of scale.
Our Core Values
- Our success = Client success.
- We "eat our own dog food."
- We believe in teamwork.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: FS201813283
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 9pm - 5am