National Capital Region Jobs Cashier (lucky Chinatown) Position at Proser Health Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Cashier (Lucky Chinatown). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Proser Health Services, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Proser Health Services, Inc.|
|Position||Cashier (lucky Chinatown)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Medical City Clinic is currently looking for Cashier at Lucky Chinatown
- Perform administrative tasks such as receiving phone calls, emails
- Process billings to patients and third party reimbursement claims.
- Ensure accuracy of data that has been input, and then process post transaction and patient statements.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices; and record amounts due for purchased items or rendered services.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Experience in healthcare setting is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication
Just a few perks:
- Free Uniform upon hiring
- Medicine Allowance up to Php 7500.00
- Vacation Leave/ Sick Leave and Birthday Leave up to 23 days
- Health Coverage up to Php 100,00.00
- Retirement Plan
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3Q9+Q8W Proser Health Services, Inc., The Medical City Compound, Ortigas Ave., Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Medical City Clinic (TMCC) is a private outpatient ambulatory clinic that is currently on its 25th year operating 50 clinics in Metro Manila and Provincial areas of Luzon.
TMCC offers a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures targeted to address a broad array of diseases spanning the entire health continuum – from the well individual to the sick and onto a patient’s rehabilitative state.
Our competent Health Professionals are skilled to provide care over time and across specialties to offer a more unified approach. By taking the full spectrum of health services into consideration, patients can transition seamlessly between Primary Care Physicians and Specialists to support patients on their needs
To lead as the most trusted partner in ambulatory healthcare
For our Doctors and other Healthcare stakeholders:
To be a reliable and trustworthy partner of choice
For our employees:
To be and employer of choice providing rewarding career opportunities
For our communities:
To be a source of reliable health and wellness information and services
For our organization:
To use technology to enhance stakeholder experience
For our Shareholders:
To operate efficiently and profitable for a fair return
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Company Uniform