Quezon City Jobs Business Development Specialist (jrs Dynamics Info Solutions-microsoft Partner) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Business Development Specialist (JRS Dynamics Info Solutions-Microsoft Partner) with full time working hours for our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jobstreet Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Business Development Specialist (JRS Dynamics Info Solutions-Microsoft Partner).
|Position||Business Development Specialist (jrs Dynamics Info Solutions-microsoft Partner)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Business Development, Account Management, and Technology selling in an onsite-offshore engagement model – Lead generation and self-initiative
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, and Staffing. Supporting & Improving Team skills.
- Support development of business plan and sales execution strategy for the market to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding new opportunities, and field experience to promote sales.
- Understanding of the entire region/zone; Market Assessment, and opportunity size. Understanding the client’s organization, technologies, products, and domain.
- Successfully conducting telemarketing, mailer/e-mailer campaign, and marketing activities.
- Analyzing the different business processes and providing solutions based on the requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 2+ years’ of sales or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Employment Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days