Mandaluyong City Jobs Business Development Manager Position at Dice205 Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Business Development Manager. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Dice205 Co., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Business Development Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Identifies external clients for potential new business
- Creates and manages pipeline appropriate for the quota provided
- Create selling strategy based on understanding of client needs and organization structure
- Work with clients in accreditation and proposal making as needed
- Ensure client contacts are nurtured for future projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or any related course.
- At least 2 years sales experience with any IT service, network, software or infrastructure
- Has closed a service worth 5M on his/her own.
- At least 2 reference clients in the banking/financial sector, consumer packaged goods or
any top 100 Philippine company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DICE205, Unit B1 Aabrogena Bldg, #734 Ballesteros Barangay Cor, I. Lopez St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Digital. Innovative. Creative. Engaging.
WHO WE ARE
DICE205 is a technology company who helps enterprise clients quickly digitize and innovate their customer’s experience thru our expertise in Mobile and Web App Dev, UI/UX and project management capabilities. To do this, we invest heavily in our tech expertise, design team and project managers to ensure rapid and successful deployments of our projects.
We work with various corporate teams and provide them with the right tools and services to win in the Digital Market. Our portfolio of clients includes innovative leaders in their categories as well as strong contenders with an aggressive focus on gaining market share.
WHAT WE DO
Mobile and Web apps
Learn more about us by visiting our website at https://ww.dice205.com/.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: PG201504295
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Leaves, Internet allowance