Mandaluyong City Jobs Billing Staff – Pasig City Position at MIRAIT PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Billing Staff - PASIG CITY with full time working hours for our company office, MIRAIT PHILIPPINES INC., for residents of Mandaluyong City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, MIRAIT PHILIPPINES INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Billing Staff - PASIG CITY.
|Company||MIRAIT PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Position||Billing Staff - Pasig City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiling, recording and updating of billing report and other supporting documents
- Keeping client’s files updated with current invoices, bills and other supporting documents.
- Notes any concern every after encoding/checking and forward to AR Management Officer to discuss and evaluate findings.
- Preparing, issuing and processing of invoices and maintaining records of client.
- Collect all accounts on or before due dates
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Less than 1year experience specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
- Must be residing in Pasig City or nearby places
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippines, Pasig, Ortigas Center, Unit 1205 West Tower MIRAIT Philippines Inc.|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who We Are
MIRAIT Philippines Inc. was incorporated on November 18, 1996, with sixty percent (60%) Filipino stakeholders and forty percent (40%) Japanese shareholders. Formerly known as KTK-Fujikura Philippines, Inc., its main thrust is to provide high-quality telecommunication services via the construction of substantial transmission towers, cutting-edge wireless transmission and exchanges, and highly advanced optical fiber and copper network cable system.
The company also prides itself of its top-notch project management approach and civil engineering proficiencies. Over the years, it has also invested considerable amounts in acquiring state-of-the-art tools and equipment, motor vehicles and employing the best professionals in the industry.
We are driven to continuously provide our clients with a comprehensive range of solutions and to be their reliable partner in conquering the challenges of present-day advanced technologies. And together with our loyal employees and partners, we aim to consistently stay ahead of our competition through various technological innovations thus achieving global construction excellence.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)