National Capital Region Jobs Associate Customer Care Representative Position at First Advantage Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we First Advantage Phils., Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of associate customer care representative with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||First Advantage Phils., Inc.|
|Position||Associate Customer Care Representative|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job SummaryThe Global Customer Care Associate receives, evaluates, and answers customer inquiries in a timely manner. They will also interact with customers via phone and email to provide information in response to routine inquiries about background check searches and may handle and resolve general issues or complaints. This position is responsible for enhancing each customer’s relationship with First Advantage. Support is primarily delivered through email, chat and occasionally via phone. Each email is unique in that there are no scripts to follow. Success in this role requires strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, effective time management, solid decision-making, keen problem-solving skills, and excellent communication.
All remote employees must be on camera for all training sessions, including new hire orientation and meetings with leaders and clients. Working at home requires internet speeds that can support the FA systems; a minimum download speed of 120mps and 10mbp upload is required. Computers must be hard wired to a router.
- Graduate or has accomplished at least 2 years in a college course, Psychology, Business Management, Communications, Advertising, Marketing and other related courses. (College undergraduates, High School graduates and career shifters are also welcome to apply)
- 0-2 year of experience in a customer-facing or knowledge delivery role.
- Knowledge of common computer configuration.
- Strong computer navigation skills.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a logical flow to isolate causes of problems and determine potential solutions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly connect with people, establish a rapport, express empathy, and project confidence.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and ISPs required and prior Customer Care and/or background services work related experience preferred.
- At least an average typing speed
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office (excel, word, and outlook) preferred.
- Passion and enthusiasm for delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
- Full time positions available.
- Amenable to work on a permanent night shift schedule
- At least 10Mbps internet connection speed
- Permanent work-from-home arrangement
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||First Phil. Skills and Equipment Testing Corporation., Unit 1, SY Bldg., 8100 C. Raymundo Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
First Advantage is Asia-Pacific’s leading background screening, end-to-end risk mitigation and talent acquisition solutions provider. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and providing screening services globally. First Advantage pioneered Asia Pacific’s background screening industry and has led the industry in setting background screening benchmarks as it expands operations throughout the region. The exponential growth of First Advantage’s Asia-Pacific operations has enabled the company to leverage regional expertise, technology and service strengths with international experience, skills, products and reach. The Asia-Pacific operation handles large volume screenings for some of the world’s largest organizations in the financial services, retail, IT/ITeS, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and oil and gas sectors, among others.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa