Makati City Jobs Assistant Merchandising Manager Position at House of Branded Lifestyle Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||House of Branded Lifestyle Inc.|
|Position||Assistant Merchandising Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Merit-based compensation package
- Annual leave credits
- Employee Purchase Product Discount
- Other necessary allowances
- Numerous professional training opportunities
- Well-defined career advancement program
- Association with premium optical brands and high-profile personalities in the industry
If you have these qualifications:
- a bachelor’s degree (ideally in business, or supply chain)
- well-proven experience in merchandising and inventory management practices (ideally in retail) and leading a team
- above average analytical and multi-level communication skills
- Microsoft Office applications
- in-depth knowledge of sales, merchandising & market trends
and can take charge of these responsibilities:
- Assists the Merchandising Manager in formulating and executing strategies for the assigned categories, channels, and stores
- Determines and curates the planogram per store and the product mix down to the SKU level
- Ensures execution of the store planograms set at any given time
- Perform store set-ups, store visits, and competitor’s checks as needed
- Spot product trends per SKU, store, and channel level
- Improves merchandising work methods and processes
- Manage a healthy inventory and ensure fill-rate compliance
- Prepare, analyze, and interpret merchandising reports to make well-informed decisions
- Other relevant responsibilities as assigned
Apply now and experience better growth at HOBLI.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HOBLI Building, House of Branded Lifestyle Inc. (HOBLI), Behind MG Motors, 2274 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1232 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HOBLI is the largest eye care distribution company in the Philippines and has been for over 30 years. We exclusively distribute over 50 luxury designer eyewear brands from globally renowned suppliers (Luxottica, Kering Group, Thélios, Marcolin, to name a few) and the most technologically advanced contact lenses and lens brands (Bausch & Lomb and Tokai Japan).
We partner with the top eyecare professionals, optical stores, and renowned businesses of various industries throughout the country to lead high-quality eyewear and eye care solutions.
HOBLI has journeyed in optical retail through Vision Express, the #1 Eyewear & Eye Care Essentials Shop, and Eye Society, the Premier Luxury Eyewear Boutique. Spanning over 80 locations across the country, we strive to give you the best 7-step comprehensive eye exam, eye care product selections, and customer service.
Visit our website and socials: linktr.ee/hobli.ph
Here at HOBLI, we help you to see and be more. Our portfolio of products aims to correct, protect, and frame the beauty of the most primarily used sensory organ – our eyes.
By combining our dual expertise in lens technology and optical retail, we provide both smart and stylish care for the eyes.
Visit our stores, Vision Express and Eye Society, where we commit to giving you a better vision for life.
·Honesty & Integrity
HOBLI employees or HOBLEEs work in a collaborative environment built on competency and communication. We value people with REACH and work with them to realize what they can do and help them reach who they want to be.
As people champions in optical retail:
Our Purpose: We are your partners in reaching the better version of you.
Our Vision: We strive to be the better choice to grow and work with.
Our Mission: We commit to empathizing, engaging, and empowering you to grow into your best exceptional self and help you cultivate a better career path for your life.
Our Goal: We aim to transform our talent into engaged, empowered, and exceptional employees.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 2021050014005-65
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Annual leave credits, HMO/GPA/GLI, Employee Purchase Product Discount, Allowance, Uniforms or dress in smart casual office attire, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays (Saturdays or Shift required)
- Specific Location: Don Chino Roces Ave. Ext.