National Capital Region Jobs Ar Administrator Emea Position at WESTCON GROUP PHILIPPINES
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we WESTCON GROUP PHILIPPINES, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as ar administrator emea and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||WESTCON GROUP PHILIPPINES|
|Position||Ar Administrator Emea|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The role will be required to interact with customers internally, also validating external customer purchase orders prior to the order entry process, resolving all discrepancies, and moving customer orders through the ERP system to be shipped & invoiced.
The role will drive excellent pre and post invoice customer service by responding to requests and queries in a timely and professional manner. Working directly with the Westcon Financing Services or Flex* Team, and also with Customer Services, Order Entry, Sales, Finance and Credit team.
The role will require strong communication and problem-solving skills, have good attention to detail and be experienced in order processing validation and customer services. Strong proven experience of relationship building and understand the basics of excellent pre and post invoice Customer Service are essential.
*Flex is the brand name of the Flexible Payment Solutions Westcon-Comstor offers to Partners. With Flex, Westcon-Comstor Customers can place orders of large amounts (over $50k) and pay overtime in a selection of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years, with monthly, quarterly, or yearly instalments.
Customer Service (Pre-Invoice and Post-invoice)
* Handling all relevant admin tasks of a “Flex” order following the job aid
* Resolving orders queries
* Build and maintain a business relationship with the Westcon Flex team
* Ensure actions are processed promptly and accurately
* Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints
* Manage order related tickets to full resolution
* Validate customer order documentation & create internal sales orders
* Keep internal customers up-to-date with the status of their orders
* Communicate with Westcon internal departments such as Westcon Flex, Sales, country order support, Finance and Product Management to effectively support the business
* Follow up on customer interactions, providing order information, invoices details, etc.
* Support Finance queries and incident management/resolution
* Help improving process related documentation and job aids, through providing feedback
* Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource through the workflow tools
* Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints in a prioritized manner
- 5+ years in a customer service or sales support role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Accurately captures customer information
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good Communication/Listening skills
- Willing to be flexible
Westcon-Comstor (WestconGroup Inc.) is a global technology distributor with worldwide capabilities in Cloud, Global Deployment and Services, and category-leading Security, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Networking and Data Center technology Practices. Combining expert technical and market knowledge with a uniquely collaborative engagement model, the company is transforming technology distribution through its digital and physical products and services delivery. The company works with its partners to deliver results together through an investment in enablement programs and its associates’ dedication to creating an exceptional partner experience. Westcon and Comstor are the company’s go-to-market brands, offering customers a strong portfolio of market-leading and emerging vendors. With teams in 110 offices in 70-plus countries across six continents, Westcon-Comstor provides services to more than 170 countries.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Westcon is a value added distributor of category-leading unified communications, network infrastructure, data center and security solutions with a global network of specialty resellers. Our teams create unique programs and provide exceptional financial and technical support to accelerate the business of our partners.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City