National Capital Region Jobs Ap Specialist | Morning Shift | Makati Office Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we KMC MAG Solutions, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of ap specialist | morning shift | makati office with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Ap Specialist | Morning Shift | Makati Office|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Maintain the intake of AP invoices via APVendor email
- Distribute and process internal request received via AP email
- Begin the AP workflow process by adding vendor invoices to LF and populating required metadata
- Once the LF workflow has routed the invoices back to AP from the user, enter/match the invoices to get them available for payment
- Reroute invoices that the workflow has sent to LF Error folder
- Process vendor credits, determine if they should be applied or left open on the vendors aging
- Process return w/credits that are requested from our Operations team
- Process all non-po invoices; including but not limited to utilities, leases, donations and sponsorships
- Scan into LF all non-po invoices and utilities
- Process weekly AP check run
- Process all employee garnishments in GP that are received from Payroll
- Provide vendor support regarding payment status as requested
- Work with vendors to resolve any issues with their account. Any issues that cannot be resolved are to be escalated to the AP manager
- Process all Employee Expenses
- Process various transaction entries in GP
- Provide monthly report to ELT
- Follow documented accounting policies and procedures with the support and guidance of AP manager
- Support the accounting team for any financial, bank, sales tax and/or any other type of audit
- Perform monthly evaluation of vendor AP aging for cleanup and outstanding credits
- Escalate all issues and concerns to the AP manager
- Practice internal controls set by VP of accounting and AP manager
- Review KPI reports weekly, work current and error folders as much as possible
- Cross train team on task
- Consistently maintain a professional and courteous manner
- Willing to accept and perform other work as assigned when needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or work experience
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Must promote and embody all company core values
- Excellent ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly processes to accomplish those goals.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kmc Mag Solutions, Inc., 1634 4th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)